No gun for Hillary

No gun for Hillary

This is a discussion on No gun for Hillary within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; In Sundays debate, one of the questions was "Have you ever kept a gun in your house?" Hillary said 'no'. So I guess all these ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No gun for Hillary

No gun for Hillary

In Sundays debate, one of the questions was "Have you ever kept a gun in your house?" Hillary said 'no'.

So I guess all these years the Secret Service is armed with AirSoft replicas????
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Yea, she doesn't feel the need for personal protection because she has highly trained gards. Maybe I should ask her if I could borrow them. Then I could leave my belt anchor at home.
    Being peaceful does not guarantee peace, strength and a willingness to commit violence when needed does.

Yeah, her and rosie ought to 'do lunch'...

Why Would She NEED A Gun?

She has learned to 'shoot' her mouth off...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    If she gets voted in then we are all toast. Guns will be banned and ammo will be 5 bucks a round.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Even back in Little Rock they had armed State Troopers to protect them when they weren't out picking up women for Bill.

Administrator

And you thought your job was bad? Imagine being a Hillary Bodyguard.
    The ultimate slap to her is that even though their job is to protect her...you just know when they go in to the voting booth in '08 they would never vote for her.
    I heard that she treats all of the people around her like crap.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Knew a gent about 8 years ago who was ex-secret service. He quit during the first iteration of the Clinton nightmare. I once asked him why he gave up his career. He said he was on presidential detail and wouldn't say any more........
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

The question was have you as in she herself...not have there ever been a gun or has _anyone_ as in other persons.

IMHO she answered the question correctly as per the questioners intent and context.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Administrator
    Jang while yes that is certainly true...she sure did not elaborate as would be typical for any multi-millionaire crooked ex-lawyer politician.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

What makes you believe anything she says anyway? If she said the sky was blue, I'd friggon go outside and check!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    Why would she need a gun, she believes that government belongs to her and she knows better, so she doesn't have to worry about BG's
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

HRC is a threat to herself and others. On that basis, she provides a classic example of a person who should be denied from ever having access to a firearm.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    What makes you believe anything she says anyway? If she said the sky was blue, I'd friggon go outside and check!
    Not true! There are sometimes some White clouds in the sky I saw them this morning.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Hillary and Rosie would make a good pair. They both have dirty mouths.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links