Jihad isn't going away!

Jihad isn't going away!

This is a discussion on Jihad isn't going away! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We are all well aware of this problem, but it is easy to become complacent. Here's a good reminder: http://www.terrorismawareness.org/know-about-jihad/ I hope you will all ...

Angry Jihad isn't going away!

We are all well aware of this problem, but it is easy to become complacent. Here's a good reminder:

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/know-about-jihad/

I hope you will all e-mail this to friends and family. I did.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

All things that are never shown in the media

It's sad when people uses religion to justify their hate and violence.
    Last edited by Aragoni; May 5th, 2007 at 11:50 AM.

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    This battle been fought since the crusades and will continue until
    the end of time. Our side needs to fight just like the enemy that's
    apposing them and be just as brutal! Maybe this would slow them
    down. Iraq is starting to remind me of Viet Nam and that bothers
    me.Every night always something negative about the war,rarely anything positive.

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    Thanks for the link. Passing it on...
    For God, Family and Country!

Lock and Load...Be Prepared...

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Personally i just find it WRONG that we need to ascribe violence to any religion. however , it was not young catholics, Hindu's, Pagans, or Prodistants who Killed about 3,000 folks by misuse of jetliners and attendant passengers . None of the above religions sponsor schools to indoctrinate children into a mindset of violent acts . The time is long past that we need to throw " Political correctness " out , as well as religious tolerance . We need to profile Muslims and continue to unless and untill the good folks that follow Mohammad take back thier church . The Quran like the Bible or the Torah, or for that matter the Constitution can be used to justify all manner of abuses to ourselves and others around us . The followers of Mohammad desperately need to reclaim their religion from the fanatics . This good old boy's patience has already worn thin with the excuses of violent excesses .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

When I was in NROTC we had a lecture one week during drill about all the attacks (I believe if I remember correctly it was because it was the anniversary of the Barracks bombing in Beruit, which we observed every year). A lot of the midshipmen were clueless about the history of such attacks against Americans. Also added in was safety precautions for us while traveling, since having military bearing, haircuts, and such could make us targets, especially if we left the country.

It has been going on in modern times since before my birth, and could very well continue until after my death, and into the lives of children I don't even have plans of bringing into the world at this time. They are in it for the long haul, America needs to make sure we are as well.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Very powerful video I will be passing on. It shows what I have thought for many years now....this is a war that will be fought for generations and for the sake of our children, we better be prepared to fight and WIN.

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    Personally i just find it WRONG that we need to ascribe violence to any religion. however , it was not young catholics, Hindu's, Pagans, or Prodistants who Killed about 3,000 folks by misuse of jetliners and attendant passengers . None of the above religions sponsor schools to indoctrinate children into a mindset of violent acts . The time is long past that we need to throw " Political correctness " out , as well as religious tolerance . We need to profile Muslims and continue to unless and untill the good folks that follow Mohammad take back thier church . The Quran like the Bible or the Torah, or for that matter the Constitution can be used to justify all manner of abuses to ourselves and others around us . The followers of Mohammad desperately need to reclaim their religion from the fanatics . This good old boy's patience has already worn thin with the excuses of violent excesses .
    We had 329 people killed in a 747 by Sikh nutbars about 10 years ago. The Hindu's can very very nasty to, but save it mostly for the Indian muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebren...nsing_campaign
    Muslims have had their bad time as well. At least here in Europe. It's a shame really that not all people can live side by side in peace.

Colin , my point is that any group can do wrong , virtualy one institutionalizes it . Its kinda occams razor , look for the simple answer is most likely to be right . In the legal profession there is an old " saw " that says when you hear hoofbeats , think horses not zebras . " I dont want to slam anyones beliefs here , nor will i say anyone is in any way wrong to belive as they do , howeaver if we thro out the pc bs and focus on young men who look and act a certin way we can stop a large percentage of the terror attacks . Some will be wrongly singled out , and some righfully will without proof , they will sue . If we start tho .. likely no more will die in mass .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .

Argoni Yes the muslems have had hard times too , from biblical times to today . Howeaver no nation ( not even the so called muslem street cabal ) has done more to support them than the usa . And in fact if you read my post , it does not nor will i call all muslems bad , It is a call for us to recognise our enemy and take approprate steps , untill and unless the religion does . Its real simple , Quit killing infidels... no more needs or can be said . Oh and i personaly would be considered pagan , i have no stake other than the folks killed in this squabble . It does tho throw me into the broad basket if " infidel " which some sects would rather see dead than alive .

Edited to add:
    If you sir are a follower of Mohammad , i call on you to end the crap that some do in your prophets name . I cannot be converted , nor can many , its time to live in peace . No matter what happened in the past and no matter the politics of today , homicide bombers are not the answer , and if there is justice at all they will get a place in hell , not virgins , as will all who tell them this is an approprate way to do things . Sorry that should have been a post all its own , and most likely offended some , but its my opinion .
    Last edited by Redneck Repairs; May 5th, 2007 at 08:36 PM.

Assistant Administrator
    Thx for the inputs .. enough of religious material for one thread!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Links