Apparently, I too, have been tortured

This is a discussion on Apparently, I too, have been tortured within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272613,00.html A Pakistani man being held in Guantanamo Bay is claiming he was tortured and his family hounded by U.S. authorities. According to the Associated ...

Thread: Apparently, I too, have been tortured

Apparently, I too, have been tortured

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272613,00.html

A Pakistani man being held in Guantanamo Bay is claiming he was tortured and his family hounded by U.S. authorities. According to the Associated Press — the father of Majid Khan claims his son was tied to a chair, beaten and deprived of sleep.

But a transcript of a hearing last month reveals what Khan defines as "mental torture" he says he endured at Guantanamo. Khan says was forced to use unscented deodorant and shampoo, had to play sports with a ball that did not bounce, had his baby pictures taken away, was not given a DVD player, and the people who cleaned his cell left marks on the walls.

This information was not in the AP story. Last month's hearing was to determine whether Khan was rightly classified as an enemy combatant.

<break> <break>
    OHMIGOSH! Apparently this guy hasn't been in the field with the U.S. Army (deordorant/shampoo); never went to public school (ball); dealt with TMO (pictures) and never had a job (I bought my own DVD player).

He should be cleaning his own stinking cell...with his toothbrush.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    We really are a great country when the most horrible torture charge his guy can levy against us is not having/using things that make a prision a home.

Punk probally eats better than his guards too.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Heck ..... our senators are screaming over water boarding, and its part of SERE school. We cant do it to them, but we can do it to ourselves. McCain dont like it cause he says "it will give other countries permission to do it to our boys". Hell John, they already do (as you should know). I have issues with the "Honorable" J McCain but those I'll leave for political debates. I'm just one of the lucky ones whos actually had the oportunity to tell him why I dont like him over coffee on two occasions.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

McCain needs to wake up!!

these guys don't have a country!

Therefore they cannot have "signed" any treaty or convention...

I wonder what he thinks when they saw the head off of a captive with a dull sword and transmit it around the world???

I'm worried about the 3 soldiers kidnapped over the weekend during an ambush being held by the Taliban....do you think they care about the world's opinion--NO.

Taliban is fighting to win...we're fighting--just as long as we don't hurt the terrorists feelings before we kill them.

I will keep repeating myself over and over again until the ones who dont listen will.

ISLAM is at war with us, not just extremists. They back it quietly and privately while the extremists they created do their dirty work. The agenda is islamic domination of the world. This agenda is nothing new it has been in the world for many many many years. Until this battle comes to our streets I am afraid most will not wake up.
    So I repeat myself over and over and over. People think I am crazy. I spent 5 yeras in Israel and 3 in Egypt. I am telling you. Even if we weren't using their oil they hate us, they hate how we live, they hate our beliefs, and they want us dead.

VIP Member
    What a load of stuff. Apparently the guy isn't doing hard labor if he has time to file claims like this.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

+1 azchevy

people in this country better get out of the american idol, suv, direct tv, living in a safe world mentality and get into a fighting mentality because it is coming.

It sounds like this guy is a chronic complainer. Did they take his DVD player away so he couldn't watch movies? Look what they did to our guys. He is lucky we don't do the same to him

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    For what it is worth my last load of the terrorists to Guantanamo Bay was in 2003. At that time they were treated with kid gloves. They would riot if they were forced to eat the burrito MRE even thou it met their dietary restrictions. Most of them should have been let off the aircraft 100 miles East of Guantanamo.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Links