Police Arrest 5 for Allegedly Jumping Deputy at Disney World

This is a discussion on Police Arrest 5 for Allegedly Jumping Deputy at Disney World within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Police Arrest 5 for Allegedly Jumping Deputy at Disney World Last Edited: Tuesday, 22 May 2007, 7:43 PM CDT Created: Tuesday, 22 May 2007, 7:43 ...

Thread: Police Arrest 5 for Allegedly Jumping Deputy at Disney World

Last Edited: Tuesday, 22 May 2007, 7:43 PM CDT Created: Tuesday, 22 May 2007, 7:43 PM CDT 05/23/2007 --

Five people who reportedly spat on and swore at Walt Disney World patrons were arrested after they allegedly punched a sheriff's deputy in the face, officials said.
    The suspects, all from Shirley, N.Y., ranged in age from 20 to 14 years old. Disney security told authorities they may have been intoxicated.
    Security detained the five Sunday after complaints in the Space Mountain area, according to police documents. An all-out brawl erupted when the Orange County sheriff's deputy arrived to help, the incident report said.
    The five were in a Disney security office when the deputy arrived, and Brian Guilfoil, 19, was threatening security, according to the report. The officer intervened, and the rest of the suspects allegedly rushed over.
    "I was punched in the face with closed fists several times by all the defendants," the deputy wrote. "I defended myself by throwing counter punches in their faces and bodies in an attempt to break free."
    The suspects surrounded the deputy and intermittently attacked as he turned, the report said.
    The deputy used a Taser stun gun on a 17-year-old girl after she allegedly punched a security officer, and then everyone came under control, according to the report.
    All five were arrested on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. The 17-year-old also faced charges of battery on a uniformed officer.
    Guilfoil and Rose DiPietro, 20, were each released Monday on $2,300 bond. The Associated Press is withholding the names of the other three suspects, who are underage. Authorities would not say Tuesday if the youths were still in custody.
    A telephone message left at DiPietro and Guilfoil's telephone number was not immediately returned Tuesday.
    "Behavior like this is not tolerated at the Walt Disney World resort," Disney spokeswoman Zoraya Suarez said. "That's why we rely on the Orange County Sheriff's Office to assist us in situations like these."

here is a link to the the incident report from orange county sheriffs office for the incident. http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=180&mid=1130

You know...."THE HOUSE OF MOUSE" is a huge contributor to anti-gun organizations. Old Walt Himself was a major believer in the globalist dream of the NWO.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Disney...Let's see, groups beat up cops, then there's those special days for the 'San Fransisco crowd'...Mmmmm...now why do I want to visit there?

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

A group of white trash (that is what they were because I live near enough to them to know) drunk teens assaulting a LEO has nothing to do with Disney's stance on CCW. Problems of this nature inside the park are rare but get big time publicity. I am glad the LEO fought them off.

Disney's stance on CCW is lawyer based, as is the stance of any major corporation. If you choose to carry go ahead but expect to be asked to leave if it is found out.

This is one of the only times where I would see myslef jumping into a third party altercation. When 5 teens are punching a LEO I think the sides of right and wrong are pretty clear and I would be real concerned about what would happen if they got him down and disarmed... My wife would be really PO'd at me but so be it. Her job is to get the kids clear of the immediate area in a case like this.

Administrator
    Only the Taser returned happiness to the "happiest place on earth."
    "Just blame Sixto"

Would love to have seen the perp writhing and jerking on the floor with Taser darts in her butt.

THey should strap them into the boats and make them endure a full week of "It's a Small World." That could be construed as cruel and unusual though...

An armed society is a polite society.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Only the Taser returned happiness to the "happiest place on earth."
    Yep, sounds about right.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

I can not imagine this happening at DW. Every thing is so layed back that you would realy have to go out of your way to cause a problem. I Wonder what kind of back ground these kids have. You got to love that taser. Too bad the LEO didn't get to use the taser more.

Sponsored Links