Utah doesn't seem so quiet anymore

This is a discussion on Utah doesn't seem so quiet anymore within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "Man Caught Illegally Owning AK-47s" We seem to be seeing our fair share of BG's in what is usually a somewhat quiet part of the ...

Thread: Utah doesn't seem so quiet anymore

"Man Caught Illegally Owning AK-47s"

We seem to be seeing our fair share of BG's in what is usually a somewhat quiet part of the country.

This is another good example of why it is prudent to keep your eyes and ears open and always stay armed. Kudos to the roommates who had the sense to alert LE to the activities of this imported BG.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1343598

Utah County authorities have arrested a student from Ethiopia for buying guns illegally, and what he said he would do with those guns gives police great concern.
    One of my near neighbors is a CCW instructor and there are many concealed weapons carriers in the neighborhood. How many of you live in a like environment and regularly train with most of the street? It's actually very comforting when you think about home defense. It feels more like street or block defense in my area.
    Semper Paratus (Always Ready)

I REALLY like the idea of an 'armed' neighborhood watch committee. Not a group on patrol, but rather a group that can quickly gather if the need arises...and each understands concealed carry!

As to the student...here we go again...three concealed weapons charges? He should have been on a long vacation by the '3rd catch.'

Stay armed...form a committee...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

With all the gun laws on the books. The fact that he was already a three time offender. Used a false alien ID number....What is the problem here? Put him away long enough for the hidden AKs to turn to dust.

IMHO. This is an example of what happens when our current gun laws are not enforced.

I wasn't impressed with the fact that he had this record of illegal activity and exactly... why is he getting away with violation of existing gun laws again and again. I'm wondering if they were watching him and let a few of these things occur to see where they might lead.
    Semper Paratus (Always Ready)

Links