Suicide bombers sent to USA. - Page 2

Suicide bombers sent to USA.

This is a discussion on Suicide bombers sent to USA. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't think Aunt Effies restaurant in Ringgold will be targeted, but NYC DC LA and Chicago and Boston would be. I think it is ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suicide bombers sent to USA.

Stunned it hasn't happened already

I don't think Aunt Effies restaurant in Ringgold will be targeted, but NYC DC LA and Chicago and Boston would be. I think it is propaganda or diversionary tactic. Of course it only take a few to cause a lot of damage like in London and Madrid and Moscow. One more reason to avoid public transit, as if you really need another reason, since concealed carry is a felony even with a permit on MARTA in Atlanta.

I think without a doubt it's propaganda, but probably it's propaganda for the purpose of recruiting. I would not be surprised if in fact that all are trainees. There were certainly training camps in Afghanistan prior to 9-11. It's the same reason the IED teams are making videos of their handiwork. Showing off their successes to entice others to do the same.

I'm still surprised that we haven't seen any more successful attacks in the U.S. There's simply no way to stop every individual when they're bent on self-destruction. Can't even be done in a totalitarian society, much less in a free one.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    I think without a doubt it's propaganda, but probably it's propaganda for the purpose of recruiting. I would not be surprised if in fact that all are trainees. There were certainly training camps in Afghanistan prior to 9-11. It's the same reason the IED teams are making videos of their handiwork. Showing off their successes to entice others to do the same.

I'm still surprised that we haven't seen any more successful attacks in the U.S. There's simply no way to stop every individual when they're bent on self-destruction. Can't even be done in a totalitarian society, much less in a free one.
    You just nailed it IMHO. It's just a matter of time, but the purpose is really what puzzled me. I guess I'm losing my mind.....

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

I doubt the terrorists from over there are going to make it here and do that.

I think it's going to be homegrown Muslems that do this kind of thing.

Myself and others have stated that they believe the attacks will occur in NYC, DC etc - the gun-free/crime zones.

When will the antis be held responsible for making our nations richest targets undefended by the common man?

What are you supposed to do, call 911 after you have watched 50 in a Wall St deli get vaporized?

I lived in London during IRA bombing campaigns, I'm already a bit 'twitchy' about left bags and parcels.
    I lived in Israel for over a year during the Gulf War in '89/'90. I get a bit 'twitchy' around Arab men in big coats.

There is no way I could live in NYC/DC, my blood pressure would be off the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    If it were real, why:

• Were members introduced to each other? There's no "need to know".....
    • Why was it taped? Breaks "confidence" of members......
    • Why did they allow outsiders? Again, it breaks "confidence"........
    • Why a warning? Breaks the element of surprise..........
    • Why highlight ages except to gain moral strength? Allows age profiling......

This does not appear to these eyes to be bona fide. My .02.......
    Conversely:
    • "Ahmed died heroically on Tuesday, Islam, you will do the same on Thursday! Good man!"
    • Video reinforces the social captivation to "Be a Man", and do Allah's will.
    • Why not warn? There is absolutely no difficulty coming in from the South. They do it,and say, "We told you we would....!"
    • How do we profile? That would be racist and guarantee a suit by CAIR via the ACLU. Regardless of what guys on-scene believe, the bureaucracy will hold the leash. Better dead Americans than "undocumented migrants of unknown origin". Citizens are easier to control- a few can be fed to the wolves, each year.

Bringing the war here

We need to use every tool at our disposal to stop this includeing racial profileing. If we don't get down and dirty we may lose this war. The other side dose not have any rules to hold them back. Our side has too many bleeding hearts who have forgotten about 9-11 and many other attacks before that. It might wake some people up if the BG start bombing malls I hope this never happens here but it might if we don't get control of our borders and customs.
    Last edited by Tom G; June 19th, 2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: add on

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    We need to use every tool at our disposal to stop this includeing racial profileing.
    TAKE COVER!!!!!! INCOMIIINNG!!!!

Unless they decide to send all 300 here at once to detonate simultaneously, I don't see it happening here. They'd lose too much face because it wouldn't top Sept 11th. The next one has to be much bigger than 911 to make a truly global statement. I could see the suicide bombers in London, though.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Looks like one of these training camps is out of business.

At least 30 people have been killed in a blast in a troubled tribal area of north-west Pakistan near the Afghan border, officials and locals say.
    Locals told the BBC an air strike had been carried out on a religious school. At least 15 were injured in the attack in North Waziristan, they said.

The army say the dead were pro-Taleban rebels, killed when a bomb being made at their base exploded prematurely.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6768667.stm

Quote Originally Posted by 0.02 View Post
    Looks like one of these training camps is out of business.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6768667.stm
    No 72 virgins for those bad boys. Hope we did the deed.

I can buy that its a propaganda & recruiting tool. but those fellas will not, IMHO, be the ones that infiltrate the US. I think the US teams are here, are gathering here, or being breed here.

I guess I just don't think like a terrorist.......

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by 0.02 View Post
    Myself and others have stated that they believe the attacks will occur in NYC, DC etc - the gun-free/crime zones.

When will the antis be held responsible for making our nations richest targets undefended by the common man?

What are you supposed to do, call 911 after you have watched 50 in a Wall St deli get vaporized?

I lived in London during IRA bombing campaigns, I'm already a bit 'twitchy' about left bags and parcels.
    I lived in Israel for over a year during the Gulf War in '89/'90. I get a bit 'twitchy' around Arab men in big coats.

There is no way I could live in NYC/DC, my blood pressure would be off the chart.
    Same here 0.02....I have more than once steered my family away from backpacks and other bags that were sitting on the floor unattended in malls and other large public places.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm paranoid either. I think America needs to be a little more paranoid....we all might live longer for it.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Lightbulb Great minds think alike!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    I think the US teams are here, are gathering here, or being bred here. I guess I just don't think like a terrorist.......
    Actually, you do. That's not an insult, either. It's related directly to the journals of Sun Tzu.

The US teams have been here since 911. AQ is known to wait many years between major ops. Example: The planning for 911 began in 1996. That's why Clinton is so dirty in this. HE was "offered" OBL by the Sudanese in exchange for diplomatic recognition and aid to the starving country. HE turned them down because it might be seen as supporting genocide. But OBL WAS known to be located in Sudan at that time. That was also subsequent to the first WTC bombing perpetrated by OBL and AQ. So there was plenty of reason for Clinton to want OBL....dead or alive.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I do not believe it is my position to speak about american internal politics but maybe your homeland will be more secure if your troops actually defended your homeland? I see these people can get into your country from mexico and canada?

Question Does the EU have "borders?"

Quote Originally Posted by Duisburg View Post
    I do not believe it is my position to speak about american internal politics but maybe your homeland will be more secure if your troops actually defended your homeland? I see these people can get into your country from mexico and canada?
    Welcome to the forum. I haven't set foot on German soil in 25 years when I was serving in the US Army and took part in the annual REFORGER exercises. Back then you couldn't move so freely across borders. It was the height of the Cold War and as manoever schaden kontrolle (sp?) it was my job to oversee and record for payment the damage caused by units rampaging across the german countryside "playing the war game." We were playing tag with Soviet observers known as "snellum" agents and they were like little pixies who tried to cause minor disruptions like swiping the unguarded M60 or whatever.

Germans still have internal factions that are militaristic and nationalistic. These factions are historic. Even when I was there I'd run across the SNARLING farmer on his old tractor in a village and upon careful inspection yoiu'd see the ancient and battered WERMACHT (sp?) cap on his head. Maybe a former member of the Hitler Youth?

Today you still have violence from the skinheads AND the Islamics have definitely penetrated your country.

Are your troops on your borders? Do you still even HAVE borders? In fact are your troops under German authority or NATO authority?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links