Suicide bombers sent to USA.

This is a discussion on Suicide bombers sent to USA. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Maybe the Islamic suicide business will slow down when they run out of virgins. After all, they are promised 72 of them....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suicide bombers sent to USA.

Maybe the Islamic suicide business will slow down when they run out of virgins. After all, they are promised 72 of them.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Do you still even HAVE borders?
    There is definitely one between Germany and the Czech Republic, it's where all the brothels are for daytripping German businessmen. I used to live in Prague, the border brothels were often on the news.

But, in my travels (30+ countries over the past 20 years) I have seen a steady strengthening of borders in some places and weakening in others. I used to have to show my passport to drive across Europe, not now. But also not so long ago you could slip into China from Laos for a $2 bribe. The world is constantly changing, America needs to change to meet the very real threat from the porous land and sea perimeter, it's not all the southern border.

Lockdown time, no more drugs, no more cheap yard guys, no more sleeper cells.

Wink Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    Maybe the Islamic suicide business will slow down when they run out of virgins. After all, they are promised 72 of them.
    Ahhhh but are they promised ISLAMIC virgins or the generic sort which may also be INFIDEL? In which case they may not run out for a loooooonnnnnnng time.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

The problem with profiling is that our adversaries are not idiots. They know what we are looking for and that is why they are actively recruiting people that don't fit the profile. There was one suicide bomber in Iraq a while back that was a redheaded English woman. She didn't match the profile so she was able to just walk right up and complete her mission. She knew not to wear bulky clothing. She did everything she could to put the troops at ease. Our media in this country has no concept of operational security, they provide our enemy with all the information they need to plan their operations.
    Will any of those people shown in the video come to this country? I doubt it. They will be used in places where the technology is not present to identify them. The ones that will come here are more than likely already here. Some of them may not have even been recruited yet. What do they look like? They look like you and me.
    Instead of an explosive vest it will be a laptop case or a book bag.

[QUOTE=ExSoldier;405549]
    Germans still have internal factions that are militaristic and nationalistic. These factions are historic. Even when I was there I'd run across the SNARLING farmer on his old tractor in a village and upon careful inspection yoiu'd see the ancient and battered WERMACHT (sp?) cap on his head. [QUOTE]

I knew two former US Army Officers who did Reforger as PLT or Company Commanders. Both had very famous Wehrmacht names, one of which was a son and the other a grandson. Both had some interesting stories about the farmers recognizing them.

One story had a farmer looking at them in his field through binoculars. The old guy came racing down in his truck to the tank PLT. The LT thought he was going to get yelled at by the look on the old man's face. The old man walked up staring at the LT like he was looking a ghost then looked at the LTs nametag and his eyes flew open.

The old guy came to attention and saluted, then gave the LT a long hug, crying. The old man had fought with the LT's dad in Russia 30 years before when his dad had saved them many times from the Russians.

Needless to say that Platoon got hot meals all week and heard a lot of stories. A number of German Vets came by to say hi.

Wink Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    The problem with profiling is that our adversaries are not idiots. They know what we are looking for and that is why they are actively recruiting people that don't fit the profile. There was one suicide bomber in Iraq a while back that was a redheaded English woman. She didn't match the profile so she was able to just walk right up and complete her mission. She knew not to wear bulky clothing. She did everything she could to put the troops at ease. Our media in this country has no concept of operational security, they provide our enemy with all the information they need to plan their operations.
    Will any of those people shown in the video come to this country? I doubt it. They will be used in places where the technology is not present to identify them. The ones that will come here are more than likely already here. Some of them may not have even been recruited yet. What do they look like? They look like you and me.
    Instead of an explosive vest it will be a laptop case or a book bag.
    The sad fact is that thus far 100% of the suicide bombers (I include the 911 "19") that have attacked US interests here or overseas have been middle eastern males between the ages of 19 and 49.

I keep hearing about how they're recruiting folks from Chechnya and other areas that "look like us" and "sound like us" yada yada yada.

I hear this but is hasn't borne fruit. The Wahabbi Madrassas where the majority of recruiting takesd place as a direct result of extremeist teachings have very strict admission requirements. Do you think they're going to let a LOT of HOTTIE western FEMALES to attend?

I'm more worried about the IRA technique of kidnapping the families of police officers and telling the cops that the family will be murdered unless the cop gives up his own life by driving a car bomb into a government target. So far this horrible technique has been 100% successful. BUT it hasn't been accomplished recently, either. This was big in the 90's, I gather.

The fact is that the middle eastern profile can blend quite successfully into our society as long as they do just a few things to disguise themselves but that's NOT something upon which I wish to elaborate.

The 911 "19" were living in peace right here in South Florida. We have a huge latino population.

However, I'm sure that the next set of terrorists that will strike on our home soil are indeed already present. Perhaps many thousands.
    Last edited by ExSoldier; June 20th, 2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: OPSEC!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

The sad fact is that thus far 100% of the suicide bombers (I include the 911 "19") that have attacked US interests here or overseas have been middle eastern males between the ages of 19 and 49.
    Not all of them. Take Richard Reid (the 'shoe bomber') for example: English mother, Jamaican father.

VIP Member
    The fact is that the middle eastern profile can blend quite successfully into our society as long as they do just a few things to disguise themselves but that's NOT something upon which I wish to elaborate.

The 911 "19" were living in peace right here in South Florida. We have a huge latino population.
    Ex, if they try to pass themselves as anything else but muslims, they will be caught. You have a better chance to pass as cuban than they do. And it is not based on race but attitude and body language. Toatl opposites.

Real problem resides on Second Generation Jihadist, born and trained here....
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Wink Actually...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeagle View Post
    Not all of them. Take Richard Reid (the 'shoe bomber') for example: English mother, Jamaican father.
    He still looked the part. So did John Walker Lindh. Remember Johnny Jihad captured in Afghanistan taking part in combat ops against our troops?

There is that kid that punk from California that has taken the part of English speaking spokesman for AQ. Adam whatshisface. He looks like a middle eastern guy. Well.... behind his mask.

He still looked the part. So did John Walker Lindh.
    All it takes is a razor and a haircut.

Lots of caucasian latinos

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Ex, if they try to pass themselves as anything else but muslims, they will be caught. You have a better chance to pass as cuban than they do. And it is not based on race but attitude and body language. Toatle opposites.

Real problem resides on Second Generation Jihadist, born and trained here....
    I wouldn't go so far as to look for the 2nd Gen JIHADISTs, too great a chance they'll have become Americanized as kids. But folks (adult fanatics) who infiltrated after 911 and settled in? You bet!

But Miggy, I'm certainly not referring to the legions of loyal latinos who would detect a phony amongst them and turn the suspect IN! I'm talking about the legions of guys like me who can't tell the difference even between accents if the English is distinct. There are plenty of latinos that look like me, blonde hair and blue eyes. Not too many of those fill the terrorist profile as of yet.

Wink I Don't Think So

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeagle View Post
    All it takes is a razor and a haircut.
    You ever see the pix of Atta and his thugs? They were mostly clean shaven, but they looked really weird. The suicide terrorist has a light that surrounds them, I think. It certainly shone from the pix of the 19 on 911. It takes a certain kind of lower life form to do that. Of course it may not make enough of an impact on the until it's too late. At least at first.

We are more vulnerable than most people realize.

I'm not some kind of paranoid guy, sitting in my living room behind sandbags, but I have read and studied enough to know that our current economic and agricultural systems are pretty fragile. One day of planes caused a major recession, or so some say. So.. how about?

A weeks worth of truck bombs (or small nukes) going off in the US, especially in the DC, the financial centers, like NY, Chi Town, and major ports in the East and West would cause big problems for us.

Couple that with a few random semi-truck bombs here and there to shut down trucking and close highways, much like the airlines were shutdown on 9/11, and perhaps residual attacks on the railroad system to shut it down and we'd be in a world of hurt.

Don't forget a couple of piplines maybe some major electric transmission lines to disrupt some parts of the power grid, again in large urban areas where it will cause the most disruption.

It takes about 4-5 hours after a huricanne warning is given for the grocery stores to be wiped clean of non perishables. Those of you in Huricanne alley have seen the panic, not to mention gas pumps drying up within one days time.

Imagine that happening all over if the interstate systems are closed and every truck had to be searched. Trains moving slowly and ports unable to offload cargo, like oil for instance. At our current rate of consumption as a society we are dreadfully succeptable.

We have extremly long supply lines. Most food comes to your store from thousands of miles away. even farming communties don't grow their own food. They grow cash crops, and by their groceries at the stopre like the rest of us.

It could get nasty in a hurry if they are able to coordinate multiple attacks over the course of a couple of days. Not just isolated incidents like on 9/11.

Holy mackrel, I'm even making myself paranoid now. I guess I had better go out and buy some duct tape, like the homeland security dept. suggested on their supplies list.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    So they have a ceremony for "graduation". What, exactly, do you think the requirements are to graduate? Might possibly be harder than some high schools in this country now-a-days, but I think it's going to be...no so hard.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

Lightbulb Now you've done it!

Quote Originally Posted by sgtD View Post
    I'm not some kind of paranoid guy, sitting in my living room behind sandbags, but I have read and studied enough to know that our current economic and agricultural systems are pretty fragile. One day of planes caused a major recession, or so some say. So.. how about?

A weeks worth of truck bombs (or small nukes) going off in the US, especially in the DC, the financial centers, like NY, Chi Town, and major ports in the East and West would cause big problems for us.

Couple that with a few random semi-truck bombs here and there to shut down trucking and close highways, much like the airlines were shutdown on 9/11, and perhaps residual attacks on the railroad system to shut it down and we'd be in a world of hurt.

Don't forget a couple of piplines maybe some major electric transmission lines to disrupt some parts of the power grid, again in large urban areas where it will cause the most disruption.

It takes about 4-5 hours after a huricanne warning is given for the grocery stores to be wiped clean of non perishables. Those of you in Huricanne alley have seen the panic, not to mention gas pumps drying up within one days time.

Imagine that happening all over if the interstate systems are closed and every truck had to be searched. Trains moving slowly and ports unable to offload cargo, like oil for instance. At our current rate of consumption as a society we are dreadfully succeptable.

We have extremly long supply lines. Most food comes to your store from thousands of miles away. even farming communties don't grow their own food. They grow cash crops, and by their groceries at the stopre like the rest of us.

It could get nasty in a hurry if they are able to coordinate multiple attacks over the course of a couple of days. Not just isolated incidents like on 9/11.

Holy mackrel, I'm even making myself paranoid now. I guess I had better go out and buy some duct tape, like the homeland security dept. suggested on their supplies list.
    I thought I had a bad scenario! You've made my skin crawl. My late mom's family is on the same thousand acre farm they've occupied since about 1700. They're pretty near Richmond VA, which makes them in range of DC. They actually DO have the capacity to be self sufficient for both meat and veggies. They have cows to butcher and their land is ripe with all sorts of game. They all hunt. But being simple God fearin' farm folk, I'm not sure how they would react to an out of control mob streaming out of the urban areas in search of supplies and ready to kill to secure that. That makes me fearful for their safety and security. Their arms are really for hunting: Shotties and bolt actions. No handguns and certainly no semiauto rifles. They do vote democrat, too. Mostly, I guess.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links