Suicide bombers sent to USA.

This is a discussion on Suicide bombers sent to USA. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "Don't forget a couple of piplines maybe some major electric transmission lines to disrupt some parts of the power grid, again in large urban areas ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suicide bombers sent to USA.

"Don't forget a couple of piplines maybe some major electric transmission lines to disrupt some parts of the power grid, again in large urban areas where it will cause the most disruption."

Very good observation. These guys are not really very smart. They want to make big splashes by blowing themselves up and crashing big airplanes into buildings. There are no more than five or six major transmission lines coming into most any major city. All a half dozen guys with cutting torches need to do is drop a dozen power pylons on a hot August night and the city tears itself apart. Imagine the scary spectacle of DC, Baltimore, NYC, Philly and Boston all without power on the same night/s.

2. Remove Ads

This is Muriel. She was Belgian. She blew herself up outside an Iraqi police station in December of 2005. She was 36 years old at the time. She is the first acknowledged european female suicide bomber.
    She killed 5 police officers, and wounded several other people. This is what suicide bombers look like.

No americans were killed in that attack.

I am having trouble finding the info on my english woman, so it could be they were not able to confirm her after all. I will see if I can find the original bulletin I had on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    There are a lot of holes in the argument for 'profiling', but it's nearly all we have so I am very happy to profile. They do it in Britain, they regularly round up cells after raiding houses of young Pakistani-English males, I don't see a problem.
    Yes but don't forget their profiling led to the shooting of an innocent subway commuter as well. And of course they don't have that pesky U.S. constitution to worry about either.

Do you guys remember the kid that blew himself up outside of a football game in Oklahoma last year? The whole thing disappeared from the news.

He blew himself up right outside the stadium and nobody died except him. His Pakastani roomate was arrested and the story faded away.

That's our warning.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9557879

Cool Just MY Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Yes but don't forget their profiling led to the shooting of an innocent subway commuter as well. And of course they don't have that pesky U.S. constitution to worry about either.
    On September 11, 2001 and in the weeks thereafter, my students wanted my take on the situation. They were all inner city kids and wanted my opinion from my background. I remember having an F16 come SCREAMING in over the school at about 500 feet go vertical and kick in the afterburner! To this day I'll bet the pilot was a grad from that high school. The kids were screaming. They thought they were going to die! I hustled them all outside my portable and made them crane their heads upward to see the two dots of that afterburner disappearing overhead. I had to shout in my best PARADE GROUND command voice: YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF FREEDOM! THOSE PILOTS ARE LOADED FER BEAR AND THEY'RE UP THERE TO PROTECT YOU!!!

That day, Sept 11th 2001, I went directly to the TRUST Counselor (crisis management) and told him I thought we ought to be hugging the muslim kids and telling them nobody blamed THEM.

Not EVERYBODY agreed. A few days later, one of my muslim kids went to the Administration saying I had said all muslims should be killed. Of course I hadn't but the bosses never even checked they just hauled me in and threatened my job! A few days passed and it happened again! Same result, more animosity. Then the TRUST Counselor piped in with the conversation he and I had that day. The bosses backed off but kept a weather and liberal eye on their renegade conservative ExSoldier. Then it happened again and I felt like I was being attacked so I went into investigative mode. I used to DO that, when I carried a badge for a living.

I started asking questions of the female teachers about any student that made them really afraid after 911. REALLY AFRAID. A score of them came back with one name in particular. I checked and sure enough he was in my Psychology class. He was bragging how he was AQ and going to go with his daddy to YEMEN and TRAIN...and he was going to FIREBOMB the school and yada yada yada. So I told the bosses and they LAUGHED it off.

Don't mess with me and try and hurt my ability to feed my family. I called a buddy of mine who shoots with my IDPA club. He was part of the 400 man terrorism task force for the FBI. He trotted the kids public contact info over to the head of the task force and they got INS and swooped down on both the school and the kids home...a small apt. At home, they found 25 middle eastern males in the country illegally and they busted them. They had all been living in the single apt. At school they scared the CRAP outta everybody -- in a school 98% black and of those 60% Haitian how many do you think might be illegal themselves?

They raked the Bosses over the coals so they were wetting their pants. My name happened to come up. The only by-product was that all harrassment of me ceased once and for all. Never again. I also was never observed again for my teaching abilities. I always got superiors anyway, but it was nice to not have worry about being "hunted" for my politics. That year I was nominated and subsequently elected Teacher of the Year for social studies at that school.

The kid? He was never charged. He got an "A" which he fully earned in my class. He graduated. The PS to this story is that I had informed JEB about the situation and he offered to start an FDLE investigation on the kid. I assured him it wasn't needed that the feds were on the case, now. But I had been responsible in the past for starting FDLE investigations based on info I mined from various public sources. No big deal. A full six months after the whole thing had blown over, I came home from work and discovered the business card on my front door from an FDLE agent who signed "Please call -- not an emergency."

So I called. He said that the Governor had personally spoken to his boss and recommended that he come speak to me about terror recruitment in the inner city, a topic I feel is overlooked and a simmering cauldron in our country. There is so much anger and hatred there, it'd be easy to recruit disaffected youth to do almost anything. Trust me, those kids do not fear death or the police or consequences.

So I repeated all the kids info to this guy and the state started another investigation all over again! I hope that kid learned a lesson: Whatever you do, don't MESS with the ExSoldier!

The point I'm making here is that when I started making my investigations I already had an idea of who and what I was hunting. I found him and THEM. There were no other "suspects." The other muslim kids knew the wahabbist among them, but were too scared to speak.

Anybody who tries to divert from the racial and religious aspect of Jihad is acting as a distractor for a variety of reasons, most having to do with "the warm fuzzies" of being "accepting."

I taught world history until 911. After which I refused and was accomodated because THEY knew I wasn't going to push the "agenda" of apologist appeasment. I know all about the contents of the Quran and the origins of Islam. I also know the appeasers in the NEA push textbooks that LIE. They push textbooks that feature a full FOUR chapters on Islam yet Christianity has only a small portion of a single chapter. Don't tell me it's because Islam is so much older!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    I thought I had a bad scenario! You've made my skin crawl. My late mom's family is on the same thousand acre farm they've occupied since about 1700. They're pretty near Richmond VA, which makes them in range of DC. They actually DO have the capacity to be self sufficient for both meat and veggies. They have cows to butcher and their land is ripe with all sorts of game. They all hunt. But being simple God fearin' farm folk, I'm not sure how they would react to an out of control mob streaming out of the urban areas in search of supplies and ready to kill to secure that. That makes me fearful for their safety and security. Their arms are really for hunting: Shotties and bolt actions. No handguns and certainly no semiauto rifles. They do vote democrat, too. Mostly, I guess.

I think Hank Williams Jr. said it best when he sung "A Country Boy can Survive."

Sounds like they need to invest in a couple of black rifles and a few thousand rounds of ammo though.
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Wink Funny thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I think Hank Williams Jr. said it best when he sung "A Country Boy can Survive."

Sounds like they need to invest in a couple of black rifles and a few thousand rounds of ammo though.
    I once convinced my uncle that runs the farm how serious his Dem buddies were about demonizing guns to HIS own detriment. I pointed out how his bolt action 7mm magnum was really an ultra long range SNIPER RIFLE.

He got real serious. He clapped a heavy hand on my shoulder and said so solemnly in that voice of a true SOUTHRON: Boyah! It's been too long since YANKEE BLOOD was spilled in this valley! Let 'em come. Whoa. I got chills. I'm so proud of my family.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I once convinced my uncle that runs the farm how serious his Dem buddies were about demonizing guns to HIS own detriment. I pointed out how his bolt action 7mm magnum was really an ultra long range SNIPER RIFLE.

He got real serious. He clapped a heavy hand on my shoulder and said so solemnly in that voice of a true SOUTHRON: Boyah! It's been too long since YANKEE BLOOD was spilled in this valley! Let 'em come. Whoa. I got chills. I'm so proud of my family.
    Now that sounds like something my Dad would say. In fact, I know a whole bunch of people who feel that way about their guns being siezed. Hope it never comes to that.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

I taught world history until 911. After which I refused and was accomodated because THEY knew I wasn't going to push the "agenda" of apologist appeasment.
    I have written here before about the last American history course I took in college, about 2 1/2 years ago. It was being taught by a Vietnam vet who spent 20 years in the special forces, and then did another 20 in the Alabama correctional system as a guard and later as an administrator.

He's retired with two pensions, but he teaches at the local community college for something to do and some extra income. All through the class, I wondered how he could stand up there and teach from such an anti-American text book. Only the negatives in US history were talked about in depth (slavery, civil rights injustice, the guilded age, the depression, internment camps), the positive stories were simply mentioned in breif passing if at all.

The only time people who I consider American heroes were mentioned, it was in some negative context. Jefferson was a slave owner, along with Washington and others. The only positive info was on the Roosevelts and Kennedy.

It doesn't make me as angry as it makes me sad, even now, to think that this is what our kids are learning in schools all across the US. Heck, by the time someone finishes college today, they're probably ready to renounce citizenship. So, so, sad.

I have a big collection of old history books that were written from just after the Civil War through the 80's, and also some of Churchill's texts on Western Civilization and English Speaking Peoples. I have already vowed to teach my kid history at home to offset the crap she's gonna get in school. But, I shouldn't have to do that, not when our tax dollars and the blood of our soldiers are paying for the "educational" system.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Member Array airbornerangerboogie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnfreak View Post
    How do you graduate from a suicide bomber school? Is there a test?
    Yes, there is a "final exam", but it's strickly pass or fail.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean
    Phil (NRA Member and Vietnam Vet)
    ------------- My CCW ----------------
    No Guns Here Boss
    I gave them to the naked Pigmy's in New Guinea

Quote Originally Posted by Duisburg View Post
    I do not believe it is my position to speak about American internal politics but maybe your homeland will be more secure if your troops actually defended your homeland? I see these people can get into your country from Mexico and Canada?
    You are very much right, a major debate in the US is the "Open Borders". I was stationed with the US Army and worked with the German Army back in the seventies patrolling the West German border, even with "both"sides guarding, people still slipped through. The US border is basically an open-door to terrorist and like many on this board and this country I'm of the mind that is just a matter of "when" not "if" the next attack will occur. The US is in many ways it's own worst enemy, so many are more worried about Political Correctness and not offending religious or cultural groups that we leave ourselves vulnerable to the same. What can the individual do? Stay vigilant, stay ready, and above all stay armed.
    No Guns Here Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    Maybe the Islamic suicide business will slow down when they run out of virgins. After all, they are promised 72 of them.
    According to the Koran, the 72 virgins don't necessarily have to be made up of women. (now I've scared myself)
    No Guns Here Boss

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar

I just got chills too! Don't tell my wife though....she is a Yankee!

I wonder what that makes my son?

I bet my Great-Great-Great Grandfather who was a Confederate Cavalryman is rolling in his grave right now that I married a girl that had family members from Indiana and Ohio that marched with Sherman........

Sorry to hi-jack the discussion. You may continue with your normally scheduled thread!

Quote Originally Posted by sgtD View Post
    Now that sounds like something my Dad would say. In fact, I know a whole bunch of people who feel that way about their guns being siezed. Hope it never comes to that.
    Molon Labe!
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

Sorry to hi-jack the discussion. You may continue with your normally scheduled thread!

Threads are supposed to meander and morph, the mods here do a fine job of letting things flow within reason, it is very rare that I see something along the lines of a threadjack that is disruptive.

The point I'm making here is that when I started making my investigations I already had an idea of who and what I was hunting. I found him and THEM. There were no other "suspects." The other muslim kids knew the wahabbist among them, but were too scared to speak.

Anybody who tries to divert from the racial and religious aspect of Jihad is acting as a distractor for a variety of reasons, most having to do with "the warm fuzzies" of being "accepting."
    Yes, but the issue today is that they know who has been involved in previous attacks. They know who we have found and arrested. They know the profile we tend to look for. The religious aspect of the profile I have no problem with. The racial part is where we can't have blinders on. There are muslims of every race in this world, and we are not the most popular country in the world. Our enemies have had almost six years now to recruit personnel that do not fit our profile. With a pool of tens of millions of people to draw from why would anyone limit their recruiting to those that fit our classic profile? Is it intelligent to believe that AQ is only going to send us people they know we are going to be looking for? Is it intelligent to assume that our enemies are not adapting to our new security measures and revising their plans? You mentioned their recruiting efforts in our country. How many non arab males convert to islam in our prison system? Are we to ignore them just because they were born in Denver, Chicago, or Los Angeles?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links