Suicide bombers sent to USA.

This is a discussion on Suicide bombers sent to USA. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by airbornerangerboogie Won? Most of my kin don't know or admit it's over yet! Yeah, my family refers to it as "The recent ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Suicide bombers sent to USA.

Wink You mean the War of Nawthun Aggression?

Quote Originally Posted by airbornerangerboogie View Post
    Won? Most of my kin don't know or admit it's over yet!
    Yeah, my family refers to it as "The recent unpleasantness."

I used to have a bumper sticker that read: SAVE THE SOUTH: TEACH A YANKEE TO DRIVE! However I had to remove it when they all moved down here, anyway.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    If you want it done proper you've got to get it done by a TRUE believer! That means born and bred overseas. Raised there and infiltrated here.
    Definitely a true believer is required for this sort of thing. But we have had a few here. Look at the Heavens Gate cult. Look at the "Peoples Temple". We have plenty of programable people here. How many dissaffected youth or even adults are out there? Some of them just need the right person to "show them the way". I think the big issue for them is being able to recruit but also stay under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Yeah, my family refers to it as "The recent unpleasantness."

I used to have a bumper sticker that read: SAVE THE SOUTH: TEACH A YANKEE TO DRIVE! However I had to remove it when they all moved down here, anyway.
    My people consider Florida to be "occupied territory."
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Wink Yeah...but....

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Definitely a true believer is required for this sort of thing. But we have had a few here. Look at the Heavens Gate cult. Look at the "Peoples Temple". We have plenty of programable people here. How many dissaffected youth or even adults are out there? Some of them just need the right person to "show them the way". I think the big issue for them is being able to recruit but also stay under the radar.
    The thing with those folks was that they were willing to only kill THEMSELVES or their OWN kids and a lot of Jim Jones' folks balked at the end and had to be forced or they were even shot trying to flee into the jungle. The point is that in none of those cases was the deliberate murder of innocents involved EXCEPT Jim Jones and then it was his own "henchmen" killing the party led by a US Congressmen and that was an armed ambush.

Gee it just seems that to take out a whole bunch of innocent women and children it all comes down to the JIHAD. Not just any Jihad warrior, either. The real cadre of suicide killers seem to be born and bred over there. Forget national boundaries. They were all artificially created by the British Empire, anyway. But there is something about that place "Arabia," that breeds the kind of demons we face. Israel belongs to the people of God. It only makes sense that those who surround this holy ground belong to the "opposition." That's the only way I can describe it.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links