I was thinking this and then Glenn Beck said it about Texans

This is a discussion on I was thinking this and then Glenn Beck said it about Texans within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Glenn Beck has been on a tour around the Country doing a comedy show. He mentioned that when he talked about the immigration problem and ...

Thread: I was thinking this and then Glenn Beck said it about Texans

Glenn Beck has been on a tour around the Country doing a comedy show. He mentioned that when he talked about the immigration problem and said that when he talked about securing the borders, ELEVEN TIMES in one day, he heard a Texan make a firearm related response to closing the border.

With a Country that is on the verge of firing the President and Congress, I'm noticing that the backbone of this Country is still there and that the American People are fully capable of solving our Countries problems.

I hope it never gets to this, but I always felt that the illegal immigrants in this Country, especially in Texas, better wise up to the fact that the American People are full capable of protecting our own borders if our Government did not restrain us.

I believe that this President AND Congress hit the snooze button on the sleeping giant on Sept 11th. It's the same sleeping giant that Japan was crushed by:

The whole world was afraid of this Giant read this http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

and the difference between December 7th and Sept 11th was not the American People, it was a lack of leaders in Washington.

Posted this as a poll for the Texas guys
    Poll

I couldn't agree more!

I predict there will come a time when we the People have had enough lack of leadership on our so called leaders parts and decide to take it upon ourselves to protect this country. The idiots in Washington will not like it and will raise hell. But I think it will happen.

And maybe it should.

The politicians keep talking about a fence....I don't think we need a fence. We need a wall.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

It always has been our duty (of the people) to protect this country. Who do you think the militia is? The government has been the ones along with big busine$$ that have stopped the defence of this country and now are selling it piece by piece.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

Sponsored Links