resistance war on horizon - Page 3

resistance war on horizon

This is a discussion on resistance war on horizon within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just sit back and let him stew in his own feces for about 10 years. At that point all the machinery he stole from American ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: resistance war on horizon

Lew
    Just sit back and let him stew in his own feces for about 10 years. At that point all the machinery he stole from American businesses will start falling apart and his people will start becoming really unhappy with him. Let him keep his oil. It isn't worth buying anyway. It is some of the poorest quality crude in the world.
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    So right, if you ever seen the way they keep their vehicles! When I was working down on the goldfields most of the workers are illegals because the locals didn't want to do the dirty stuff. Even the guys before Chavez tried to force Placer Dome into selling all the gold to them and wanting them to build 180kms of powerline to the mine. Despite the wealth of gold, Placer Dome walked away. The place was lousy with gold, most of the poor use it for fillings for their teeth, go dig some up give part of it to the dentist and rest goes into the teeth.
    The country was so corrupt back then (94) and was run by around 5 families. My brother and I wanted to import basic power tools, but there was no way to make any money after the payoffs. To bad the guys down in the jungle there were really good workers and decent folks, they built a 1 room schoolhouse for their kids and took turns teaching them, we donated some school supplies, I got invited in to many houses there and you feel bad when a family who is dirt poor offers you the biggest plate, to not eat it would be an insult to them, so I made a point of carrying stuff I could gift to them in return.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links