Petition- Border patrol agents

This is a discussion on Petition- Border patrol agents within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't know if this has been posted, but it ticked me off enough when it happened. http://patriotpetitions.us/borders/ Signers: 12893 Free the Texas Three and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition- Border patrol agents

I don't know if this has been posted, but it ticked me off enough when it happened.

http://patriotpetitions.us/borders/

Signers: 12893
    Free the Texas Three and Secure our Borders

To President George Bush, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Republican Leader John Boehner, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell:

We, the people of these United States, rightfully petition our President, on behalf of former Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean, and their colleague, former Sheriff’s Deputy Guillermo Hernandez, to commute their sentences.

Further, we ask that Congress insist that the DEA prosecute Mexican national Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila on felony drug distribution charges.

Finally, we demand that Congress and the Bush administration secure our borders.

Signed,

Signed. While I doubt it'll get our borders secured, maybe it'll at least get the sentences commuted.

signed
    War is not the ugliest of things. Worse is the decayed state of moral feeling which thinks nothing is worth a war. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which he cares for more than his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free. -J.S. Mill

Signed
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

Signed it!

My nephew is Border Patrol... As soon as he's back from Afghanistan, he's transfering to Canadian Border so he don't end up in prison for doing his job.

I've spent well over $100 sending blast faxes to congress, calling and expressing outrage.

Written to O'Reilly, Glen Beck, Lou Dobbs, Hannity & Colmbs expressing them to keep it public and keep the pressure on.

Just sent emails to Dana Rohrbackers and Duncan Hunters office this past week for the upcoming House Hearings on the subject with specific questions to ask Sutton regarding the wound ballistics and the surgeons report who removed the bullet from the smuggler Aldrete-Davilia.

Was dismayed the other day when Bush after the Senate hearings responded to a woman's question saying "I will not promise you I'll pardon the agents", further stating that "U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton is a very good friend of mine, he's a stand-up guy and very honorable person"

But "Scooter Libby" gets his sentence commuted! (And I agree with that. Was a BS case.) But I have a sneaking suspicion that Bush is gonna act like a Missouri Mule and dig his heels in the ground on this one in order to "Stand by his man" Sutton!

I may be wrong. I hope I am!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Administrator
    Pitiful and pathetic what happened to them. They got shafted and hung out to dry.
    I donated $25 to their legal defense fund. It was posted on Michael Savage The Savage Nation. He donated 10 Grand...I couldn't quite match his donation.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Signed!!
    Harley 91
    "For those who fight for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"!
    Kimber Ultra CDP II .45, Kimber Custom II
    XD 9mm sc, XD 40 sc, .357 Colt King Cobra,
    .22 Berreta Bobcat

1943 - 2009
    Signed. Forwarded to my son, also.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Ummm, not to sound like a nitwit, but could someone fill me in on the highlights of the story? I don't remember which one this is.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Signed.

Quote Originally Posted by LBrombach View Post
    ... could someone fill me in on the highlights of the story? I don't remember which one this is.
    Two officers of the U.S. Border Patrol group were accused of crimes and imprisoned. Many feel they were unjustly railroaded for doing their jobs. The jist of this petition push is: if "Scooter" Libby's illegal cavorting with the political devil can be immediately commuted/reduced by his former employer, one would think that two (IMO unjustly) accused agents who succeeded in doing their duty could be seen for what they are: grist in the political mill ... and fully pardoned for their actions on behalf of their country.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Signed and forwarded...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

BAC
    I think I signed. Didn't give me a space to comment.

-B

Thanks CCW9MM, I do recall the story now. What a load of crap. Signed the petition and sent it to a few friends.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

signed !!!!
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

this was on C-SPAN last night. the U.S. Attorney and the chief were being drilled by the senate judicial committee. even the democrats were giving them hell.
    War is not the ugliest of things. Worse is the decayed state of moral feeling which thinks nothing is worth a war. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which he cares for more than his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free. -J.S. Mill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links