Cyber Jihadi tries real-life jihad in Michigan

This is a discussion on Cyber Jihadi tries real-life jihad in Michigan within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; At the risk of sounding stupid, did he break a law? Just curious. ETA: Originally Posted by CorpsVet Remember how uptight the nation got during ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyber Jihadi tries real-life jihad in Michigan

BAC
    At the risk of sounding stupid, did he break a law?

Just curious.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpsVet View Post
    Remember how uptight the nation got during the D.C. Sniper "episodes"?

Imagine 20 teams of 2, randomly traveling throughout the U.S., mostly small town rural areas picking off one or two per day. One in Minn. and one in AZ. Then one in Oregon and one in Alabama, etc., etc. etc.

No one would feel safe leaving their home. . .
    Note the location of that "DC-sniper" incident. That trip to Arizona and Alabama will be a short one, methinks.

-B

2. Remove Ads

My daughter and family are moving to our little town. I have made up my mind that if I hear of any school attacks anywhere in this country, I will get my husband's Springfield XD with clips, slip them into my purse and go to the school and sit in on my granddaughter's class. They are saying that the attacks will not be in large schools or big cities. The terrorists will do several small schools who don't have a fast quick response from Law Enforcement, so the terrorists can booby trap the areas first response will come and have time to take the entire school. I am afraid that most will not take this threat serious to plan and protect.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I can't believe he did this here in Dearborn. Typical police response time for something like that is three minutes, and four more units five minutes after that. He was all cammied up with his face blackened. The local news showed screen shots of his jihadi web page. Fifteen years ago when we had gun shows at the civic center here, all of the young arabic males would come and fondle the AK's and dream about being "freedom fighters". This kind of stuff is NOT typical around here, incidentally. Too many armed folks.
    Last edited by Scott; September 14th, 2007 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Racism goes both ways - Scott
    NRA Benefactor member
    Michigan Antique Arms Collectors life member
    Ohio Gun Collectors member

Opinions expressed here are based upon Michigan state law ONLY. Other state laws may differ. Know and observe your local laws.

A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

He'd be a non story if it wasn't for the Labeet story...

Seems only Terrorists and LEO killers have AK clones now...

AK owners expect more press on "Evil Kalashnokovs"... you know the same old rhetoric....

"No one would feel safe leaving their home. ."

Yep, the whiney liberal media would go into overdrive mode. Some retired FBI agent profiler, working for CBS, would claim that all the shooters belonged to the Aryan Brotherhood. The media would advise everyone in the US to stay in their homes. Of course the media would remind you not to take the law into your own hands if you see two shooters setting up in your hedges.

Eventually two of the shooters would run into a private citizen with an AR-15 who would pop them both. The media would accuse the citizen of being a vigilante.

Ahhh, Excuse Me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    "No one would feel safe leaving their home. ."

Yep, the whiney liberal media would go into overdrive mode. Some retired FBI agent profiler, working for CBS, would claim that all the shooters belonged to the Aryan Brotherhood. The media would advise everyone in the US to stay in their homes. Of course the media would remind you not to take the law into your own hands if you see two shooters setting up in your hedges.

Eventually two of the shooters would run into a private citizen with an AR-15 who would pop them both. The media would accuse the citizen of being a vigilante.
    That will be Mr. Vigilante to you, Thanks!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I Grew Up Here...

Quote Originally Posted by MattLarson View Post
    Houssein Zorkot is an unusual name, and if you Google it, you find that he has a website. http://www.zorkot.org/Houssein2.html

On his website, he praises Hezbollah, and if you follow the gallery link, you find this:

The picture is captioned "The Start of My Personal Jihad (in the US)".

Interesting development. Glad they captured this armed Jihadi before he harmed anyone.

Matt
    I grew up in Dearborn and worked in the schools for my first five years in education. I worked at two schools in the East End...(for you who know Dearborn).
    Now, all of Dearborn...holds the highest concentration of Muslims in the U.S. (I think this is correct.)

Certainly a focus point for scrutiny...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Needs to watch these videos...this could very well be part of a planned 'multiple' attack on our country...

Stay armed...STAY ALERT...stay safe!

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links