Congress is at it again...

This is a discussion on Congress is at it again... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We scored one run on immigration not too long back, despite people pushing hard for "amnesty". Who remembers how REAL ID got passed? Yeah, they're ...

Thread: Congress is at it again...

Congress is at it again...

We scored one run on immigration not too long back, despite people pushing hard for "amnesty".

Who remembers how REAL ID got passed? Yeah, they're trying that BS again.

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

-B

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    It'll never go away until it gets passed.

Whether it be today,tommorrow, 5 years from now, 20 years from now, it will get passed is some form or another. Then it may even be called something different, but it wont matter because the end result will be the same.

Welcome to the New North American Union....where Spanish will one day be the predominate language.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Signed the petition.

You got to let the politicians know were sick of it and they need to start looking out for Americans. Vote and get others to vote.

Last edited by P7fanatic; September 15th, 2007 at 02:59 PM.

All I can say is to keep your carry weapon lubed and in fine working order.

I feel much safer though, this proposal does state that the illegal must be of good moral character before he/she will be considered for amnesty.

That's great because I absolutely trust our legal system and its ability to determine whether a bad guy is actually bad, or just misunderstood.

And we all know, our immigration department is always on its toes and keeps excellent records when it comes to immigrants and visitors who live here legally, and even moreso, those that live here illegally.

So don't worry folks, we are only going to let it in saints and brain surgeons.

I had a conversation with a co-worker not more than a month ago about the Minutemen. She really wants to save up so she can move out to AZ and be a part of them, helping build the fence and patrol the border. I find that sentiment to be growing oddly here in Florida, where our problem isn't quite so pronounced (except for the construction industry, where supposedly you can't survive unless you hire illegal labor due to costs in managing a business ).

I'm beginning to share her views, even though I'm not much of a desert guy.

-B

Attention Members!!!

You have to check out this site. It's about the easiest way to send a letter/fax to your reps...

I did!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    While I agree there is one thing we should remember. These politicians look at Mexico and Canada as part of America (North America). They do not see individual countries with their own borders. We need to convince them that this is not the case. Every other country on the planet enforces the borders. Why should the U.S.A. be any different? Enter another country illegally, get a job illegally and see what happens when you get caught. If they want to imigrate here there is a legal way to do so. Anyone who comes here by crossing our border illegally has broken the law. By defiinition criminals break the law. What part of illegal do these politicians and their supporters not understand?

Links