Iraq Revokes Blackwater's License?

This is a discussion on Iraq Revokes Blackwater's License? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hello All, I haven't seen anyone on here posting about this and thought it may be of interest. Also, I'm not positive if this is ...

Thread: Iraq Revokes Blackwater's License?

Iraq Revokes Blackwater's License?

Hello All,

I haven't seen anyone on here posting about this and thought it may be of interest. Also, I'm not positive if this is in the right place. If not I apologize.

Anyway, apparently Blackwater contractors killed eleven innocent people in response to an attack. This apparently got the Iraqi government all upset. The article doesn't really explain too much.

I just thought it'd be something of interest to follow and discuss. So here's the link Iraq revokes security contractor license after shootout.

Take Care,

nasm

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Basically things political - which includes much to do with sand box events - are not matters we discuss here, there being many alternate sites for such.

We are in essence dealing here with concealed carry, firearms and aspects of 2A as they affect our carry.

The subject matter is of course of interest but, not for this forum. Thx for posting.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Links