Teens shoot Orlando LEO...

This is a discussion on Teens shoot Orlando LEO... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...l_tab01_layout This officer was a family man, and sounds like an all-around good guy. I can't describe how angry I am that this scum would ...

Thread: Teens shoot Orlando LEO...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...l_tab01_layout

This officer was a family man, and sounds like an all-around good guy.

I can't describe how angry I am that this scum would do this.
    And, out of prison 5 weeks!

Please remember the family of Officer Alfred Gordon in your prayers.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    A good friend of mine (and Orlando PD officer) told me about this. He was pretty bummed since he knew the deceased officer well.

(Moving thread to: Law Enforcement, Homeland Security & Military Discussion)
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

VIP Member
    Rest in peace, Officer Gordon.

Prayers for comfort and strength for his loved ones, and hopes for swift justice for the perpetrators.

I Agree...

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1 View Post
    Rest in peace, Officer Gordon.

Prayers for comfort and strength for his loved ones, and hopes for swift justice for the perpetrators.
    Justice...swift and final!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    These two need to be terminated, once they are found guilty in a court of law, they need to be marched out back of the courthouse and shot..... Immediatly!
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

VIP Member
    One of the perps

Davin Smith
    Offense Date 10/27/2002
    Offense Sentence ROBB. GUN/DEADLY WPN
    Date 03/15/2004
    County MIAMI-DADE
    Case No. 0236202
    Prison Sentence Length 5Y 0M 0D
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Don't be shocked by this fellas,...... sadly, it will happen more and more frequently as the jails and prisons are over crowded and heaven forbid we keep turds like this inside where they belong.

Already did 5 years in prison at age 19. Sent up the river for a nickle at age 14 for armed robbery and graduated to murder upon release!

And in other threads, people have given pause at the thought of having to shoot a 15 or 16 year old pointing a gun at them...

You can't afford to do that these days! A kid with a gun is no one to give quarter to.

Everyone take note the off duty officer was killed at an ATM machine!

You are extremely vulnerable at ATM's... most of the time people tend to have their backs to the danger...

If you learn anything, be careful at ATM's! Day or night, approaching an ATM is no place to have your head in the sand!

Massad Ayoob had some good advice for ATM usage on season one of Personal Defense TV! Try and catch it in reruns if you haven't seen it, or better yet, buy the complete season one DVD set.

My condolences to the slain officers family and brother and sister officers.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Sad, sad deal.

Don't have an ATM card so, hopefully thiis situation is one I will never be in.

And yes, Bark'n your right, if a gun is presented, age should be the last thing on someone's mind.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Sad!! It's unfortunate the perp(s) were captured alive.
    Lex et Libertas Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

"Not only do the people who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us deserve better, we all deserve better than to have our own security undermined by those who undermine law enforcement." -Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    You are extremely vulnerable at ATM's... most of the time people tend to have their backs to the danger...
    If you learn anything, be careful at ATM's! Day or night, approaching an ATM is no place to have your head in the sand!
    I just don't use 'em! I'll bet you I haven't had cash in my pocket in year, at least. I just use my debit card at the store and that's that!
    Taggart Snyder
    Man about town...

Two pieces of @#$#, one just out of prison, for armed robbery and move to Orlando to resume his career. Hope they FRY the both of them. The one should have never been released, they are hopeless, just a waste of skin. Remove them from the planet.

More and more young pieces of garbage out on the street preying on the decent people.
    I'm thinking it maybe to time to leave FL. Hate the heat, hurricanes and ... ever increasing crime.

Quote Originally Posted by sass20485 View Post
    Two pieces of @#$#, one just out of prison, for armed robbery and move to Orlando to resume his career. Hope they FRY the both of them. The one should have never been released, they are hopeless, just a waste of skin. Remove them from the planet.

More and more young pieces of garbage out on the street preying on the decent people.
    I'm thinking it maybe to time to leave FL. Hate the heat, hurricanes and ... ever increasing crime.
    In another thread you mentioned you liked Montana - may be time for you to make your move to some very pretty country.

wyo-man

Sponsored Links