Send E-mail to BLOGGER in IRAQ

This is a discussion on Send E-mail to BLOGGER in IRAQ within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is one of the GOOD GUYS. He seems a bit down and needs some good words from home. He's an army officer up to ...

Thread: Send E-mail to BLOGGER in IRAQ

Exclamation Send E-mail to BLOGGER in IRAQ

This is one of the GOOD GUYS. He seems a bit down and needs some good words from home. He's an army officer up to his neck in a sandbox IN HELL. Check out the site and send him some positive feedback.

http://thunder6.typepad.com/365_arabian_nights/
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    I am reading some of his words - he is a skilled writer. Here is just minute sample of his words.
    The insurgents are composed of two primary groups. The first is composed of former Baath Party member who long to once again crush their populace for their own personal gain. The second group is inhabited by jihadists whose malignant form of Islam calls for the destruction of anything counter to their backwards ideology. Don?t misunderstand me, I?m not bashing the whole of Islam. I?m referring to a small but virulent subset of the religion that is bent on imposing their draconian will on others. That is the face of our enemy, and you would be a fool to think that leaving that plague unchecked would bring anything except disaster.
    I shall be writing him. Heaven knows how he finds time to keep that site going - dedication comes to mind. It is a valuable catalog of events and one courageous man's thoughts under adversity.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

DC Founder
    Very interesting site that let's you visualize what the area looks like and what the soldier's lives are like over there.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Assistant Administrator
    Wrote him a long ''letter from homeland'' type deal - and had a reply quite quickly acknowledging - I did tell him not to spend or waste too much time writing back. He strikes me as one of our finest.... but then there are many of them too

Chris,

I share your love of fine handguns, heading to the range is one of my favorite activities. Be sure to fire off a few rounds for me - we are limited to firing in anger. Thank you for the kind meassage, it is great to hear messages from home. Keep the faith, and we'll keep our heads up.

Cheers

Danjel
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Links