Defensive Carry banner

Police Taser Video

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Police Officers

I don't know our Cops deal with these sort of mind numbed dumb, self centered & arrogant people - every day...Day In And Day Out.
All I can say is: "May God Forever Bless The Thin Blue Line." :unitedsta

I wonder what LEOs think is worse...the danger of the job...or the absolute frustration of coping with the total morons.

#6 ·
RS...are you saying the clip is fake?

Not accusing, I just didn't see anything that would make me feel that way...at least nothing that would confirm it.

Just wondering.

QK...probably both. I know for me, as an EMT, the stupidity of people astonds me...and frustrates me.

As my partner is so fond of yelling while we're driving to the scene and people won't move out of the way "I HATE STUPID PEOPLE."!

Sorry...now I'm off topic...

#10 ·
Slightly Off Topic For EMT

I saw a young girl BLACKED OUT on the sidewalk about two months ago & called 911. It was early evening & there were already two people across with her.
The police showed up first & then the EMTs about 30 seconds behind.
At that exact time this girl wakes up & the Police & EMTs are talking to her & trying to keep her still...she is bleeding slightly as she had whacked her head on either the sidewalk or a concrete step when she fell.
Anyway she must have been pretty high & was obviously acting more erratic than that little thud on the bean caused her. She really started spazzing out.
She just didn't want to go anywhere because then MOMMY would find out that "her little girl" was flying high on something.
They were trying to strap her on the stretcher & she slammed the poor EMT a good one right in the face & probably broke his nose 'cause he then started bleeding like fountain. The finally got her into the ambulance & you could actually see the vehicle rocking back & forth. They must have had one hell of a time with her & she could not have weighed more than 100 pounds. What a little "Fighting Tiger" :eek:
SO I KNOW FOR SURE that you guys get your good share of the goofballs also. Stay Safe !!!

#11 ·
ahh...the stories i could tell...and i volunteer in a rural area....so it's not that bad....at least in theory....

actually...usually people aren't taking swings at me...i'm pretty good at looking at the scene going... no way...call the cops and let them cuff the guy / girl before i deal with it...

although the guy who decided to run way from the hospital was fun...(yeah, we had 8 cops involved that night....)

#14 ·
QKShooter said:
I don't know our Cops deal with these sort of mind numbed dumb, self centered & arrogant people - every day...Day In And Day Out.
All I can say is: "May God Forever Bless The Thin Blue Line." :unitedsta

I wonder what LEOs think is worse...the danger of the job...or the absolute frustration of coping with the total morons.

Definately the latter.

#16 ·
CE...

I'd noticed that he didnt' call the plate or anything in prior to being stopped. Having never been in a LEO's position, I thought that was wierd, considering that I 1) know a bunch of LEO's from working EMS and 2) have been pulled over a few more times then I would like.

Usually when I'm being pulled over, the LEO will ride up directly behind me (pulled over 5 times in my 4 years of driving, always after dark...) and stay there long enough to at least call my plates in.

That was the thing that gave me pause for the credibility of the video, although I guess everyone makes mistakes...

--Jim

#17 ·
Unless unusual circumstances dictate, I have the plates, location and vehicle description called in before I hit the lights. That is how I trained officers to do it as well when I was on the road. There were times when I called the final location of the stop from my portable after I exited my vehicle as it is my rule to be on my feet when my wheels stop turning.

#18 ·
I gotta chime in my 2 cents worth. I loved that video. When I worked for a Sheriff's Dept. before I went to work for the BOP, I was an instructor with the Advanced M26 Taser and got to train all the people in the department who were to be certified. I've been hit with that thing on more than one occasion and I know it will definitely get your attention. I was glad she took a swing at the other officer and McNeven (who...as an aside...had a FINE haircut...I'm bald too :tongue: ) was able to tase her. She needed it in the worst way. But I guess we all know that whatever department he worked for caught a heck of a lawsuit to fight.

#19 ·
This so called "lady" apparently never watched the excellent Chris Rock instructional video on how to not get your a** kicked by the police.

On second thought, maybe she was the one in the video that was yelling "He got weed! He got weed!" when her boyfriend gets pulled over. :biggrin:

SSKC

#20 ·
Hahaha - now that vid is damned funny - I hope most have seen it, tho a tad ''wicked'' in the language division to those of a more sensitive pursuation :biggrin:

#21 ·
Meanwhile...VIDEO The Good Cops Best Friend

BECAUSE...otherwise her story would be that she was just driving along minding her own business...not doing anything wrong & the police pulled her over and yelled at her for no reason & then Tased her. :chairshot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.