Nightmare Scenario

This is a discussion on Nightmare Scenario within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.policelink.com/training/a...tmare-scenario...

Thread: Nightmare Scenario

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I still think armed volunteer minutemen civilians with .50 BMG's to stop cars, and .308's/.5.56 to engage boarder crossers is not a bad idea.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

One of the most realistic and frightening scenarios I've read...Sad that it may happen one day, esp if the democrats win the presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSal View Post
    One of the most realistic and frightening scenarios I've read...Sad that it may happen one day, esp if the democrats win the presidency.
    It doesn't have to be one day...could happen soon...and with the inadequate border security provided by the Bush Team...that soon might just as well be tomorrow...

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I think the story gives to much credit to the terrorists, your more likely to see a haphazard bumrush for a target.

Never under estimate the enemy.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

It is happening: 70+ US citizens kidnapped from the Laredo/Nueva Laredo area over the past 12 months; more Mexican police have reportedly been killed in than last year than Iraqi police.

Its not PC or nice, but if we want to get control of the gangs of La Raza, we'll have to adopt a policy of drop-em-when-we-see-um. Make no mistake guys, there is fanatical racist hatered driving a large number of them. Hitler was a civilized piker, by comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by DrSal View Post
    Right. Because the republicans have made us soooo much more secure . . .
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    These type of scenarios have been going on for decades...just ask Tom Clancy.

All the shipyards are controlled by the Chinese
    Many foreign trucks proceed unabated
    Many foreign airlines with poor security measure fly throughout

Besides...blowing up Ft H?? What would hurt the US and her people the most should be your questions. I am sure those questions are continually being asked and refined by various government groups...no matter what political party.

Rick

I'll say this much, I live right on the border. The very tip of Texas (Brownsville, TX). I've seen first hand how unprotected we are here on the border. It seems like no one wants to acknowledge that all of this is going on. I've heard first hand accounts from BP agents and my good friend who farms along the river. It's no joke when they say it's just a matter of time.
    "Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition"

Senior Member Array SilenceDoGood's Avatar
    I spent some time down by the border (AZ and Mexico) for my Global Security and Politics class. A few things I noticed while I was down there...

A. Policey makers utterly disregaurd our border security

B. Sevreal BP Agents have been and I quote "engaged by Mexican Military regulars on several occasions." It is litterally BP agents vs Military personal supplied by the US and...

C. Drug Cartels. A while back there was a meth bust that yielded 207million US dollars in cash. This is more than the Mexican Senate gets as its anual budget. The Drug Cartels Run mexico. If anyone thinks otherwise I encourage you to spend just a week down by the border, it may just change your mind.

D. Somthing FISHY is going on. If we can put a man on the moon we can stop people from illeagly entering our border.

E. NAFTA could create one of the WORST security breaches of all time, and will continue to take more American Jobs. (mexican truckers no longer have to drop thier goods off at the border, and none of our truckers want to drive into mexico because their sallary isn't worth thier life.

Just observations.
    "A government is like fire, a handy servant, but a dangerous master." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDoGood View Post
    If we can put a man on the moon we can stop people from illeagly entering our border.
    I think the moon landing was/is relatively simple, compared to securing the borders.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

I agree 110% with rodc13!
    "Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition"

Links