WA state trooper shoots crazed man on I-5 - Page 2

WA state trooper shoots crazed man on I-5

This is a discussion on WA state trooper shoots crazed man on I-5 within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I hope you are right but I can imagine this one being a tough one. Need to see more facts. Why is that sir,..... I'm ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hope you are right but I can imagine this one being a tough one. Need to see more facts.
    Why is that sir,..... I'm truly curious. There's a multiple reasons why a lawman must shoot an unarmed man, which in and of itself is a misnomer. Everytime a lawman arrives on the scene of anything, it is an armed encounter. I see your point but it is statements such as these that inflame situations that shouldn't be elevated to begin with.
    Well I thought a judgement might be premature without more facts than were presented in the original post. I expect and, of course hope that the trooper comes out alright on this one. If you are "inflamed", as you suggest, by my statement, I'd say you are a bit too exciteable Retiredswine. Personally I try to avoid reacting in knee jerk fashion without a full examination of all facts.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Well I thought a judgement might be premature without more facts than were presented in the original post. I expect and, of course hope that the trooper comes out alright on this one. If you are "inflamed", as you suggest, by my statement, I'd say you are a bit too exciteable Retiredswine. Personally I try to avoid reacting in knee jerk fashion without a full examination of all facts.
    No sonny,.... I wasn't inflamed. It was a referance that folks like yourself who make comments and then preface them with statements like and infer that the officer " may " have done something wrong but oh, lets wait and see, inflames a story and or situation. I wasn't aware that voicing my disagreement meant that I am too excitable. Grow up skippy or get a thicker skin.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredswine View Post
    No sonny,.... I wasn't inflamed. It was a referance that folks like yourself who make comments and then preface them with statements like and infer that the officer " may " have done something wrong but oh, lets wait and see, inflames a story and or situation. I wasn't aware that voicing my disagreement meant that I am too excitable. Grow up skippy or get a thicker skin.
    You must be deliberately trying to misinterpret my original post. Also, you might want to ramp up your reading comprehension and review forum rules. With respect to those very rules I won't respond to you further sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links