Taunt Cops, get slammed - Page 2

Taunt Cops, get slammed

This is a discussion on Taunt Cops, get slammed within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by OPFOR Hey, those skits on SNL where Wil Ferrel did Janet Reno were pretty good... :) LOL, yeah they were!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Hey, those skits on SNL where Wil Ferrel did Janet Reno were pretty good... :)

LOL, yeah they were!
    "Just blame Sixto"

first i have to say that i agree with the- after so many slaps on the wrist they get cut off method.
    2nd- i cant get the video to work
    Wo die Notwehr aufhört, fängt der Mord an
    (Murder begins where self-defense ends)
    Georg Büchner

VIP Member
    TN Mike - While I certainly appreciate the sentiment, there's no way I could ever be president...reference that "disabled reputation" thread...lol.

Well, hey, we did elect Bubba (twice), so maybe I do have a chance!
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Hopefully "Mr. King Bird Road" will meet LeRoy in the poke and that will be the end of him saving the taxpayers of FL some money.
    The most exhilarating thing in life is getting shot at with no results.
    - Winston Churchill
    Endowment Life Member - NRA
    Life Member - GOA
    Member - Oath Keepers, SAF, CCRKBA
    U.S. Army (72G) 1975-1980

800 rounds? Man, they must be waiting on prices to come down or something--I can't imagine letting the inventory get that low...

<g>
    Dan
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Here's an idea for you... a little less dramatic than killing repeat offenders, but it would give this guy something to think about.

For repeat offenders, multiply the number of years sentenced by the number of previous convictions.

Say a crime like this net's this idiot 3 years. 3*21=63 He's in his 30's, wouldn't be getting out in any condition to bother anyone else.
    Liberty is an inherently offensive lifestyle. Living in a free society guarantees that each one of us will see our most cherished principles and beliefs questioned and in some cases mocked. It's worth it.

Administrator
    I just say bring back the labor camps. I'm sure there is a lot of rocks that need breaking.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Another dirt bag.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Angry 99 arrests, 78 convictions and possible sentence of 25 years for last arrest.

NASSAU, N.Y. — The 99th time may be the charm for law enforcement officials hoping to keep Cedric McCants in jail.
    McCants, 52, of 113 Willow Ave. in Hempstead, was arraigned yesterday on charges of stealing laptops and computer equipment from two offices in the Garden City area in October, Nassau police said.

The arrest caps off a staggering record: McCants has been arrested 98 times before and convicted 78 times on a total of 197 charges, including seven violent felonies, police said.

"When he is free, society is at risk," said Police Commissioner Lawrence Mulvey at a news conference yesterday, calling McCants a "one-man walking crime wave."

I got the above info from policeone.com. This is a shining example of how the criminal justice system needs to be revamped. OMO.

Administrator
    Taunt Tiger = Pay The Price.
    Taunt LEOs = Pay The Price.

Some people were just born with soup for brains. Their own stupidity has them doomed from birth. Just a matter of time before one thing or another - or something else causes them to go down for the count.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Mr. King Bird Road (and what a silly nickname, really...are any of you scared?)
    OPFOR,

You're not paying attention, buddy. That's why he made the video. Besides, it seems more of a job title (King of the Bird Road gang) than a real "nickname".

Villanueva told investigators the purpose of the video was to 'instill fear in people who will `roll up on me,' '' according to the criminal complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    Taunt Tiger = Pay The Price.
    Taunt LEOs = Pay The Price.
    I wish that were the case. It's more like:
    Taunt Tiger=It's the tiger/zoo's fault and you get paid a lot of money, despite that fact that you were drunk and/or high.
    Taunt LEOs=Go to jail. Do not pass "Go." Do not collect $200.

As to the jail thing, maybe we shouldn't make it such a nice place to live. I'm not saying I want to go there, but why do they need cable tv and 72 degrees year around along with 3 hots and a cot, weight room and library?

I was in Morocco, and one of the locals was telling me about his relative that was in jail. The prison gave him bread and water. Beyond that, it was up to his relatives to feed him--or not. It's an idea, anyway.

Cheers,
    Herk
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by HK Dan View Post
    800 rounds? Man, they must be waiting on prices to come down or something--I can't imagine letting the inventory get that low...

<g>
    Dan
    That was my first thought as well. At least they didn't call it an armoury.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall watching the warrant service. I'm sure SWAT dipped heavily into their "distraction device" budget for this one. Okay, maybe a fly with ear plugs and goggles.
    What Would Gumby Do?

800 rounds per weapon or 800 rounds total? guess he was trying to bluff rival gangs into leaving him alone. i know people that can't zero their weapons with that.(of course by the time they get to shoot for qual they always hit expert, go figure)
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
    -Winston Churchill
    Every well-bred petty crook knows: the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting.
    -Inara, firefly

It's getting easier every year to qualify expert. The guys/gals that do it on their first run have obviously been practicing on their own time, quite a difference from most cops who shoot twice a year at qualification time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links