Defensive Carry banner

Vet cuts down Illegal Mexican flag flying above U.S. Flag

3K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  thepittman 
#1 ·
Hope I got this in the right forum. From the forum description, I think so:
This is the place to discuss law enforcement, terrorism, the war in Iraq & Afghanistan, foreign and domestic security and the protection of our borders.

A search of the board didn't find anything on this, so I apologize if it's already been posted. I just received an email with the video today though the You Tube informations says the video was added on 10/03/2007.

I think the video speaks for itself.:mad::hand1:
Video Link

Hoss

#4 ·
I was afraid it might have been given date of the video but I did a search on Mexican Flag and found nothing about it. Sorry.

Hoss

#6 ·
:congrats::rofl::congrats: I guess they didn't want it back!!

#11 ·
In all honesty, I don't really care if it was illegal or not. What bothers me is that it shows where his loyalties are and it's not to The United States.

Hoss

#21 ·
I had hoped that smiley face on my message would be seen. The knife that was used to cut down the flag (after much effort) appeared to be a commorative hunting knife and not a standard issue of any service. Considering the knife you say were issued, it confirms my opinion that as usual the Air Force gives out the best equipment whether or not needed. Next is the Navy. Then the Army. Finally, the Marines get the left overs.

#22 ·
I think I saw this back in 2006?

#23 ·
Watching that video makes my blood boil! If you've ever shed blood for this country, fought for its defense, or watched your comrades-in-arms die in its behalf, it makes you see nothing but red. I'd be the first in line to help pay the Vet's legal fees if the idiot cowards we call politicians try to press charges against him.

The knife that was used to cut down the flag (after much effort) appeared to be a commorative hunting knife and not a standard issue of any service. Considering the knife you say were issued, it confirms my opinion that as usual the Air Force gives out the best equipment whether or not needed. Next is the Navy. Then the Army. Finally, the Marines get the left overs.
That was not a commemorative "hunting knife" the Vet used, but rather a cheaper copy of the Marine Corps combat knife, commonly called a "K-Bar". The original K-Bar has killed more enemy and slit more throats than any other belt-carried combat knife in history. I take offense to your post stating that the Marines get the left overs, the Marine Corps is the only military service that ALWAYS turns back a portion of their budget each year. We don't waste our money on all the fancy new toys that don't work, we use what's tried and proven, why we could take out the enemy with a plastic butter knife if we had to...or wanted to!

If those mexicans were ignorant about the laws regarding our flag, I would suspect they were not citizens of the U.S. and were probably illegal aliens as well...if they don't want to be Americans, then they should be on the next bus heading south.

Sorry if I've offended anyone, now I'm going outside to kick the cat and bite the dog......... :usflag: :army:

#24 ·
Watching that video makes my blood boil! If you've ever shed blood for this country, fought for its defense, or watched your comrades-in-arms die in its behalf, it makes you see nothing but red. I'd be the first in line to help pay the Vet's legal fees if the idiot cowards we call politicians try to press charges against him.
I will be standing with you in the line.

I take offense to your post stating that the Marines get the left overs . . . . Sorry if I've offended anyone, now I'm going outside to kick the cat and bite the dog......... :usflag: :army:
You make take offense with what I have said. However, my heart was with the Marines when I served with the Army in Vietnam with a unit that attached to a Marine Corp Regiment, I saw first hand the pecking order. There was no question that the Marines were at the bottom of the rung on equipment and supply. To the extent that we could, we helped supply those who were standing beside the road virtually begging for food and supplies in the early part of 1968. In my opinion, it was disgraceful how they were neglected. However, they prided themselves in their ability to make do with less. Things have changed a little because Marines are some of the first to get the very expensive Osprey V22 airplane/helicoptor. However, I wonder if it was because they wanted the Marines to do the initial use to get the bugs worked out.:35:

#25 ·
...To the extent that we could, we helped supply those who were standing beside the road virtually begging for food and supplies in the early part of 1968...
This is hard to believe, I was on the DMZ the early part of '68, we never ran out of anything, except one time on hill 860 where we maneuvered the 382th NVA Div. into a defensive position all around us so we could fire in any direction and kill them, and kept them in that position for eight days. If we ever felt we needed something we were low on, why we would acquire it from some other service by stealth and maneuver, but as to begging, you must have been mistaking us for someone else.

#27 ·
Okay, then the Marines through their great stealth and maneuver were just conning us out of C-Rations, but I doubt it.

P.S. I think that were have drifted far off topic.

#26 ·
The moonbats see it as racist pride. Stupid barking moonbats. They don't have a clue.

I’ve had my dealings with the likes of racists like Jim Broussard before and they share several traits: Ignorance, hate, cowardice, and a sociopathic sense of entitlement to inflict their authoritarian, sick vision of: White America rules!

Daily Kos: Mendez v. Westminster and the Racist Jim Broussard

#28 ·
Wow, I just caught this...He should have taken a whiz on that Mexican flag before he left. :rofl: That little mexican out front was lucky that freaked out, po'd biker vet didn't plant that Ka-bar in his chest. :ticking:

#30 ·
:haha::haha: I bet he was thinking the same thing!!! That's why he kept his mouth shut!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.