New Info On "SOONER" SUICIDE

This is a discussion on New Info On "SOONER" SUICIDE within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I pray you are wrong!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Info On "SOONER" SUICIDE

Assistant Administrator
    I pray you are wrong!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

2. Remove Ads

Exclamation Rama-dama-ding-dong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollowpointHank
    Besides getting ready with loaded mags, hope everyone has supplies of food and water on hand. Buzz is that the Ramadan Ding Dong is going to be nuclear. Read it on WND.com.
    Well I live in Hurricane country (Miami) and I'm also in one of those seven targeted cities for the American Hiroshima. For that kind of catastrophe, we have determined it's best to just fort up and get ready like we were ready for a storm like Andrew or Katrina when it hit the Gulf. No way anybody is getting out of here with the limited amount of highways leading out of here. Trying that would be certain death.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar
    I think (hope) that Miami would be low on the list. I think they will hit NY and Wash. first and then maybe L.A. or San Fran., stay safe and good luck!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HollowpointHank
    I think (hope) that Miami would be low on the list. I think they will hit NY and Wash. first and then maybe L.A. or San Fran., stay safe and good luck!!
    Next to New York, who do you think has the highest population of the two groups most hated by AQ (being Jews and Gays)??? We're a FAT easy target.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

VIP Member
    Ex, is there any new information about this "suicide" in Oklahoma? The story seems to have basically disappeared from the media....
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Unhappy You Have Entered the SPIN ZONE

Quote Originally Posted by Team American
    Ex, is there any new information about this "suicide" in Oklahoma? The story seems to have basically disappeared from the media....
    The Bush Administration apparently has gotten the media to play ball in the spin zone (because the FCC carries a big stick) along the other folks who matter (because, I guess, the IRS ALSO has a big stick) and this has been buried. Doesn't seem to matter that the kid who killed himself was spotted by an offduty cop the day prior trying to buy a LOT of ammonium nitrate....or that his roommate is a Pakistani who worshipped at the same nearby mosque as Zacchariah Moussaoui (the 20th hijacker)......it also doesn't seem to matter that there are so few suicides (where the object is to kill only the one person) by BOMB so as to be statistically below zero....

BUT you can't stop the students who seem to know the TRUTH. The school student run newspaper is federally protected and they are doing the investigations and THEY are publishing the facts...which is then being picked up by the BLOGS. Trot on over to FREE REPUBLIC they have several active threads in progress.

Senior Member Array CombatEffective's Avatar
    The OU student newspaper has done a wonderful job, in my opinion. Having been the editor of the newspaper at one of my colleges and having read on a regular basis the newspapers put out by other colleges, I can honestly say that the OU paper is the best student run paper I have read.

http://www.oudaily.com/

There is so much to this story that has not hit the national media. The only national story that I have seen about it was on Fox News, and that was only one segment. That segment mainly talkedabout how the national media had ignored the story. Maybe if the guy had left a note about Chandra Levy or the girl in Aruba the media would have jumped on it?
    Shooters' Legacy

Special sections for S&W and Ruger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links