Defensive Carry banner

a bit of great news

886 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  miklcolt45 
#1 ·
I have been going to school for two years for Criminal Justice. I have been trying to get into LE in our local S.O. for the same amount of time. I just missed a position a year ago. Another had opened a few weekes ago. This time I got it!! I start here in our County S.O. in bout a month. I am on cloud nine. I am getting into the career of my dreams, and can't wait to start this new and exciting chapter in my life.

cole

#7 ·
I am getting into the career of my dreams, and can't wait to start this new and exciting chapter in my life.
That's half of life in a nutshell right there. I'm happy for you. Alot of folks spend most of their lives searching for the same thing. Give it a all you've got, and all else will be easy going for you. You've obviously been blessed. Congratulations and good luck with it all. Don't forget to follow your gut instincts now and then.

#8 ·
Congratulations,Listen to your FTO field training officer,absorb as much as you can from his experience,be safe and uphold the law fairly and equally

#12 ·
Be safe and watch your six!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.