Guard our own borders!! - Page 2

Guard our own borders!!

This is a discussion on Guard our own borders!! within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Our Liberals want the USA to protect us from threats like NK, China or the Soviet Union/ Russia, but they will whine and complain about ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guard our own borders!!

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    Our Liberals want the USA to protect us from threats like NK, China or the Soviet Union/ Russia, but they will whine and complain about it at the same time.

Kinky Friedman, when he ran for Governor of the State of Texas, proposed the "Five Mexican Generals" plan:

"He proposes creating what he calls the Five Mexican Generals plan. As he lays it out, the border with Mexico would be divided into five pieces with a Mexican general responsible for each. A $1 million trust fund would be created for each general.

“When I talk about the five Mexican generals, people think I’m joking but I’m dead serious,” said Friedman. “I will divide the border into five jurisdictions, assigning one Mexican general to each and providing a trust fund for that general. Every time a person crosses illegally, we subtract $5,000 from the trust fund.

Friedman says all Texans independents

This would work.
    The Edge ... there's no honest way to describe it. The only ones who know where it is have gone over.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Alte View Post
    Heck, I'll stick with my original argument and it would probably be cheaper than the fence or virtual fence - hire from this group and pay a bounty.
    That's a really smart idea, as outragous as it sounds. It's not illegal for Joe Schmoe to make a citizen's arrest on a criminal. Why not pay $100 for every illegal alien captured *alive and unhurt?* Hell, we may even benefit by seeing some from beyond the borders brought to justice.

citizens arrest in texas would mean you have to keep the person arrested untill he is turned over to a judge, or you can talk a leo or ice into taking the perp off your hands. you dont get paid so you will have to feed and water the perp out of pocket. best to just call in the sighting and hope the ice can do the rest ..

DC Founder
    I think the design and approach shown on WeNeedAFence.com is the most viable solution to problem and would be, in the long run, the cheapest way to control the border.

Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    Good Lord. That would look horrible in one of the prettiest parts of the country. I love the desert and that would look like Hell and cost a mint, too.

If we just don't hire illegals, they won't come here. Since we can't seem to stop home builders from doing that, the other option is to patrol what we have and enforce the laws already on the books. Simple, simple, simple.

If we take the greenbacks away from the wet backs we
    where it hurts they come for money no money no come .
    go after the people hireing illegals they dont want to hire em problem
    solved .
    the news says they do jobs American dont want to well we got untaped resources all the non vetrans on wellfare would no longer have the goverment tit to suck on they would fill those vacant jobs .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links