Just say thank you

Just say thank you

This is a discussion on Just say thank you within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; To those who serve Just say thank You...

Lightbulb Just say thank you

To those who serve Just say thank You
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Great message.

I've never observed that sign before, but I always walk up and shake a hand and say, "I appreciate what you do, soldier!" I always get a smile and positive nod in return.

Thanks for the post.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Ron
    I told this story before on this Forum, but it has been awhile and I think is worth repeating. I was on a plane back in the coach section waiting for the rest of the passengers to board when a contingent of troops back from Iraq started to board. As they did so, one of the passengers in First Class asked them where they were seated. When they said that they were in Coach, that passenger in First Class said no your not, got up and offered one of the troops his First Class seat. At that point, all of the other First Class passengers got up and gave their seats to the troops. The rest of the passengers, me included, all rose and gave those folks a rousing round of applause.

As I was clapping, my thought was "how different then during Vietnam." I was really proud of my fellow Americans that day.
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

Why a sign? Just say "thanks", I do this to young military and 'old timers'.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Links