Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway.

This is a discussion on Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thank you for the offer. I believe I fit the bill, however, I really prefer to do my own work if possible. But again, thank ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway.

Thank you for the offer.

I believe I fit the bill, however, I really prefer to do my own work if possible. But again, thank you.
    TSgt. Lickey

It takes a college degree to break'em;
    and a high school education to fix'em!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by rhinokrk View Post
    Another pm sent and thanks for the generous offer Jess!
    Got it. I am glad that some people have local resources.

Jess
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com
    OnTarget LLC Custom Gunworks
    http://www.ontargetcgw.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Although this is a really nice offer, I'm going to pass. I can do most anything that needs done myself, and if I can't, I have access to a really good local smith that does my work free of charge; SO, I've decided to leave my spot for someone else that needs it more than I.
    I think I am going to relinquish my spot, also. About the only thing that would benefit from any work is my XD, and as I believe I am going to sell it to somebody who wants it, I don't think it would be fair to take advantage of this offer.

Ontarget1911, we appreciate everything you are doing for us, and the second I have a 1911 that needs work, you're the one I'm sending it to. And I will definitely pay for your services. Thanks again for everything you are doing.

Out of curiousity, my best friend has been at the San Antonio Burn Hospital since Nov of 2007 due to an electrical explosion on the USS Nimitz. He's not much of a pistol shooter, but he has a few long guns that could probably benefit from some work. Can I recommend you, or do you only work on handguns?
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post
    I think I am going to relinquish my spot, also. About the only thing that would benefit from any work is my XD, and as I believe I am going to sell it to somebody who wants it, I don't think it would be fair to take advantage of this offer.

Ontarget1911, we appreciate everything you are doing for us, and the second I have a 1911 that needs work, you're the one I'm sending it to. And I will definitely pay for your services. Thanks again for everything you are doing.

Out of curiousity, my best friend has been at the San Antonio Burn Hospital since Nov of 2007 due to an electrical explosion on the USS Nimitz. He's not much of a pistol shooter, but he has a few long guns that could probably benefit from some work. Can I recommend you, or do you only work on handguns?
    I can and do work on almost anything. You just let me know what he would like and consider it done. And I don't care if all 10 spots fill up. Anyone that has been injured in the line of duty will get anything I can give free of charge at anytime. You tell your friend that I would be HONORED to be of any service that I can be at anytime. No matter what I have going on or if I fill 20-100 spots he has one. Ok? I almost feel like telling you that you did not need to ask, but if anyone, ANYONE has a person that has been injured in the line of duty and needs anything I can do for them, it is free no matter what. Please feel free to let him know and also know that I take my hat off to him, my prayers are with him and if he needs anything that I might be able to provide he's got it.

Jess
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com
    OnTarget LLC Custom Gunworks
    http://www.ontargetcgw.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links