Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway.

This is a discussion on Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It has been a while since I have been up to speed and have had many personal issues that have slowed me down and put ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway.

Leos And Security, Homeland Defense Free Gunsmithing Giveaway.

It has been a while since I have been up to speed and have had many personal issues that have slowed me down and put me behind in my work and several other areas. BUT I have been blessed with many many friends and associates mainly from this forum and this is the ONLY place that this is going to take place.

From now until it is over I am offer FREE trigger jobs and reliability work for 10 people. If you are in LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY, OR SOME SERVICE that serves the people of the U.S. like DEA, CIA, BORDER PATROL, HOMELAND SECURITY etc.. then you are the ones I am talking to. And it will be only the posts that are here on DC. For the first 10 posts I am going to do free trigger work and reliability tuning. It is just my way of giving a little back. The only thing that I ask is that you pay for the shipping both ways to and from me. And if I find anything else wrong with your defensive firearm then I will fix it for the cost of the parts with free labor. And if you want any other gunsmithing work done while the pistol is here for the trigger and reliability work then I will give a DEEP discount on any other gunsmithing work.

This is going to be for a limited time and also don't send me a firearm that you cannot live without for a couple of weeks and NO DOGS please. I am talking about duty, backup or off duty weapons. I can do this work to any of the 1911, HP, or service class pistols like the M&P, Glock, XD, Sig and so on. Also please no junk or odd ball firearms. You know what I mean like Bersa, or SNS.

I hope that I can get this filled up and get the firearms back your way within 2 weeks of receiving them. Also please remember that any added services may add to the time it takes to get them back to you.

This forum is my home and has been very very good to me, just thought I would try to return the favor. Also anyone else that needs any work done, please contact me anyway. I am getting the decks clear and am looking for work that I can start in the Aug to Sept time frame with a 30-90 day turn around depending on what you want done. I am recovering from a huge hospital bill and divorce and the kitty is starving. All of the pistols that I am delivering now are coming out of my pocket. That means that the cost of the parts and any other contracted work costs me, not the customer. The hospital and divorce costs wiped out my business operating capitol so I am in need of some new business to rebuild. I hate to whine in public and have been blessed with many good and new customers. You guys are the best and I will continue to hold the line on costs. I am and always will be the working man's custom pistolsmith and never start any of that 4 year wait and 10K guns. It is just not my style.

Thanks for all of the support and I look forward to being able to supply some of our guys that protect us with some better firearms.

Many thanks,

Jess

P.S. I was not sure where to post this and this just seemed to be the logical place. Mods if there is a better place to post this feel free to move it.
    Last edited by Scott; August 14th, 2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: profanity
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com
    OnTarget LLC Custom Gunworks
    http://www.ontargetcgw.com

2. Remove Ads

So how long do you think it will take for this to fill up?
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com

How about a 6 year veteran with 14 months overseas? Still IRR, but active duty ended a little over a year ago. I would love to take you up on your offer and add a little extra to boot.

As far as the divorce, I wish you luck and my prayers are with you. I for one, know what it's like to come back from a deployment and find your wife living in your house with her boyfriend. Bills can definitely add up.

PM me when you get a chance and hopefully we can work something out.

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll come back strong.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Holy crap my website needs updating!!!!!!!!!

First slot filled. One down, 9 to go.

Jess

I think everything I own except a J-frame that I prefer stock is slicked up at the moment, but thank you very much for the offer. You are #1 on the list on a little bob-tail job, looks like you have those down pat, but just can't quite make a decision on if that is the way I want to go with with the gun, yet.
    At any rate, thank you very much from this LEO.
    What Would Gumby Do?

That's one of the kindest things I have seen in quite a long time. God Bless you!

I am blessed to be comfortable at the moment and not need anything done, but you can be assured that when the need arises I will contact you sir! (and pay, of course)

As an aside, do you do revolver work? I might be getting another one in the upcoming month or so. Thanks again.

Dave

With an attitude like yours, you will always be successful by your definition...while not eligible for your offer, I am genuinely touched by it.

God bless you!
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

I would send in my new PPS but it's too nice to touch right now. Besides I am overseas and can't send it. Thanks for the offer though.

US Coast Guard8 years active, still active, currently overseas. Also was a part of 911 as I was stationed in NYC at the time.

I'm not military or LEO, but that is one COOL offer. Kudos and Hazzah!
    Taggart Snyder
    Man about town...

17yrs as a Federal Agent with the US Dept of Energy. I've got a Colt 1911 that throws empties at my forehead and it could use a good carry trigger job. I would very happily accept your offer if you will accept the job.

A very generous offer - I hope it fills up.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    I fit the bill multiple times over, but honestly can't think of a single pistol that needs modification (yet), LOL. I say HOOAH to you sir and if the offer is still out there in September, I'll have a revolver to be turned into DAO but I'm sure there are others who need it more. Again, HOOAH sir and thank you.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

Administrator
    I do my own work (its all very minor things, polishing and cleanup) but it is a very nice offer. The only thing that needs adjusted is my new 442. I just took it out for the first time and ran a combat course with it... I wish the trigger was smoother and a touch lighter.
    "Just blame Sixto"

No work for you right now, but thank you for the incredibly generous offer.
    The second amendment isn't about hunting deer, it's about hunting politicians.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links