Border Disorder

This is a discussion on Border Disorder within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by FrontSight Any ex-military guys here ever see the "Iron Curtain"? I did..... Yeah, me too. I actually have a small chunk of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border Disorder

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FrontSight
    Any ex-military guys here ever see the "Iron Curtain"? I did.....
    Yeah, me too. I actually have a small chunk of the Berlin Wall I keep in a sealed ziplock becaused it's so loaded with asbestos.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier762
    I agree with FrontSight 100%! It will take another 911....but one much worse.... for our government to do what MUST be done. It may very well be too late by then. But in the interim a good sturdy double fence patrolled by dogs and with the additional surveillance of infrared sensors will go a long way in the right direction.

BTW, our folks ought to be instructed that armed incursions by Mexican authorities should be taken under fire, especially if fired upon. Want to avoid an "international incident?" Bury them in the desert. No reports made. For that matter, private landowners should follow the same advice, especially those on the front lines of the border and often hours from police assistance. I think landowners should be given government tax incentives or grants to employ security companies like "Blackwater" in areas of high contact and extreme danger.

Ex, that's extremely UN-PC of you ... and as usual, I agree with every word you said.
    Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links