Police Shootout Results - **GRAPHIC PICS WARNING** - Page 3

Police Shootout Results - **GRAPHIC PICS WARNING**

This is a discussion on Police Shootout Results - **GRAPHIC PICS WARNING** within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I read the news article in post #26, and I'll bet the coroner's photo on this thread is probably Deeb. As I was reading it ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police Shootout Results - **GRAPHIC PICS WARNING**

VIP Member
    I read the news article in post #26, and I'll bet the coroner's photo on this thread is probably Deeb. As I was reading it though "cleaning the gene pool" kept coming to my mind.

The pdf file and the Defensive System Unit, the tommy-gun guy emblem still seem amateurish. Something's not exactly on the up-and-up there, but interesting nonetheless.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

DC Founder
    I believe the document is fake, based on the site it is hosted on, which is full of bravado but has no other content. I expect that it is an attempt to get traffic and increase rank in the search engines. Not to mention the FBI is not going to produce a cheesy logo like the one at the top. I have put the document on our server to we can remove references to the site in question.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Administrator
    Looks like a real dead guy though.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    There is something not right about this, "presentation". Read the narative on slide 6, then carefully examine the x-rays. The alledged ME report is not fully substantiated by the x-rays.

My take at this time is that this whole, "presentation", is that it is a very well put together fraud.

I don't know, I have seen plenty of cheesy power point presentations at government meetings.
    Does look like a real dead guy though.
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

Looks fake to me, hard to believe anyone could survive such an onslaught if if they were coked up and demon possesed

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTCH69 View Post
    Looks fake to me, hard to believe anyone could survive such an onslaught if if they were coked up and demon possesed
    Thats a dead guy there on the table...
    "Just blame Sixto"

Penetration of 1" from the .40 is insufficient. The .223 TAP, while PC, did not initiate the terminal effect desired.

After Miami Shootout, FBI went to a heavier 9mm (115gr to 147gr) to ensure adequate penetration. 1" will not clear muscle/bone and hit vital organs.

I'm sure the results would be different for 230 gr .45.

I will check with a friend of mine at FBI and see what she can tell me about this unit. I too have seen many power points etc. that could have been done better by my seven year old.
    As far as survivability goes. Take a look at the X-rays. We see a whole mess of peripheral hits but hardly anything in the vitals. Simply put, unless you disrupt the central nervous system, or take out the heart, the bad guy might not be going anywhere for quite a while. Doesn't matter what you hit him with (handgun wise) unless you shut down the brain through direct trauma or lack of oxygenated blood, he is in the fight as long as he wants to be.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by Eirerogue View Post
    Penetration of 1" from the .40 is insufficient. The .223 TAP, while PC, did not initiate the terminal effect desired.

After Miami Shootout, FBI went to a heavier 9mm (115gr to 147gr) to ensure adequate penetration. 1" will not clear muscle/bone and hit vital organs.

Actually it was that shoot out that lead to the creation of the .40 S&W. The FBI instead of accepting that poor tactics could be to blame for the loss of two fine individuals decided to go on a technical witch hunt. IIRC they blamed the outcome on the "failure" of a the 9mm silvertip to immediately put ( I think it was) Platt down. The jello junkies then determined their perfect ballistic performance and set out to see what could meet the standard. That was the 10mm. They started issuing S&W 1006 pistols but then had problems with qualification scores. They reduced the load ( No longer their super cartridge) to make it manageable for smaller agents to handle. One guy figured out that this reduced load would fit in a shorter case, and could then be put in a 9mm sized pistol.......Voila! .40 S&W is born!

As far as the mighty .45 230grain. With the hits in the same places the difference would be negligible (IMHO). Even a .500 has to be put in the right place for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirerogue View Post
    The .40 is a very good round. If it only got 1" of penetration as claimed, then .45 might get 1.25" or slightly less.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

B52
    Great pics...that was pretty good info. Makes me like my 45acp even more...the perp had to have been on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Thats a dead guy there on the table...
    OK SIXTO I think we know that's a dead guy
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If you look at slide 4 it mentions "apparently inaccurate initial information from Coronor and/or Medical Examiner". So without seeing a corrected report we don't really know what the actual penetration of the .40 rounds was. All we do know is that they didn't hit what they needed to in order to render the deceased unable to continue the fight in a timely manner.

I think we can all agree that there is a dead guy on the table. However, something smells like a feed lot here.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links