Chinese Swat Awesome Getsome

This is a discussion on Chinese Swat Awesome Getsome within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; AWESOME!!!!!!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Swat Awesome Getsome

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

AWESOME!!!!!!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Administrator
    Wow....
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Wow....
    Ditto.

I hear Jackie Chan has the only Segway dealership in China... I bet he's loving that.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

go go gadget segway
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

Ok, tell us all honestly.

How many of you LEO's out there, when your Captain or whomever said, "Ok guys, heres the drill, we will now be using Segway's for tactical manuvers", would not look at him like he had gotten into the evidence room when the bail of pot was smoking on the shelf from spontaneous combustion?
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    Ok, tell us all honestly.

How many of you LEO's out there, when your Captain or whomever said, "Ok guys, heres the drill, we will now be using Segway's for tactical manuvers", would not look at him like he had gotten into the evidence room when the bail of pot was smoking on the shelf from spontaneous combustion?
    Funny thing is, some campus P.D.'s have bought them around here. Needless to say, the officers hate them, and a lot of money was wasted... seems like the standard procedure for establishments of higher education.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Funny thing is, some campus P.D.'s have bought them around here. Needless to say, the officers hate them, and a lot of money was wasted... seems like the standard procedure for establishments of higher education.
    Bicycles discriminate against the physically unfit. We can't have discrimination on campus now can we...
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Notice they are all on a smooth surface.
    If you ride them over bumps, uneven ground, you will most likely face plant.
    When one wheel get stuck = ride over.

Many more on youtube
    YouTube - Segway Crash

AMH
    WTH!

Is this for real?
    Join the NRA!
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is about keeping the government in check. This requires that the citizenry is well armed and at all times has immediate access to arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan5 View Post
    Notice they are all on a smooth surface.
    If you ride them over bumps, uneven ground, you will most likely face plant.
    When one wheel get stuck = ride over.

Many more on youtube
    YouTube - Segway Crash
    I'm not sure how the guy in that video pulled that off - short of powering it down as he stepped off with one foot. I've tried to knock myself off the segway at my work and I'm convinced it's not possible short of crashing into something. Just my personal experience.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by matiki View Post
    I'm not sure how the guy in that video pulled that off - short of powering it down as he stepped off with one foot. I've tried to knock myself off the segway at my work and I'm convinced it's not possible short of crashing into something. Just my personal experience.
    MY only beef is the one dude in there with the precision RIfle. I'm not sure I want to live in a country which allows their snipers to use a system like this. Or if I'm ever taken hostage. PLEASE DO NOT COME HELP ME!!! I'll figure something out on my own. O also this is why WEAVER is not a good stance to use if your ever on your tactical segway you can only shoot Iscolese.

Also anybody know what kind of subgun those are? I feel bad for the guy shooting the AK good luck controlling full auto.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Notice that they're using Tokarev T-33's or at least their copy of them. Interesting choice for a SWAT type unit. Maybe they're looking for best penetration?
    Mine: Glock 36............Wife's: Ruger SP101 3"
    -------Ruger SR9....................Ruger SR9c
    -------S&W SW99 .45.............Charter Arms Undercover

Hidden Defense - Personal gun & holster designs/reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by matiki View Post
    Anything is possible on a segway.
    I would like to see the Chinese Swat team in action.
    You can run with a gun – Driving segway with a gun at the ready…maybe it’s best to stop and pose like in the picture above. Looks like a good way to get somewhere fast – but I’d get off before I engaged a target.

You are right if you hit something.
    YouTube - Woman segway crash

Quote Originally Posted by Logan5 View Post
    Anything is possible on a segway.
    I would like to see the Chinese Swat team in action.
    You can run with a gun – Driving segway with a gun at the ready…maybe it’s best to stop and pose like in the picture above. Looks like a good way to get somewhere fast – but I’d get off before I engaged a target.

You are right if you hit something.
    YouTube - Woman segway crash
    oUChiE! Looks like reconstructive surgery to me...

I hope that you are right and the primary use for them is to get in quickly... that would make sense too. Segways are fast... and relatively quiet.

ROB, YOU POSTED THE WRONG PICTURES!!!

Those are the new delivery drivers from the Golden Dragon resturant down the street. Their drivers are tired of being robbed and are taking steps to correct this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links