Two Female NY City Cops Busted

This is a discussion on Two Female NY City Cops Busted within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; LADY COPS ARRESTED IN BRONX BEAT - New York Post Two female cops were busted for punching, kicking and pistol-whipping a Bronx driver until his ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Female NY City Cops Busted

Two Female NY City Cops Busted

LADY COPS ARRESTED IN BRONX BEAT - New York Post

Two female cops were busted for punching, kicking and pistol-whipping a Bronx driver until his head cracked open - just beacuse he refused to close a car door blocking their path, authorities said yesterday.

Michelle Anglin 37, and Koleen Robinson, 24, were stripped of their shields and service weapons, and slapped with a laundry list of charges topped by gang assault, authorities said.

"I'm not feeling so well right now," said driver Marlon Smith, 35, a father of three who needed 25 staples to close three gashes in his head.

Smith's brutal encounter with the cops - who both work out of Bronx Transit District 12 - took place Saturday, authorities said.

Robinson, driving her black Chevy Suburban with Anglin, pulled alongside Smith's parked car on White Plains Road at East 218th Street in the Williamsbridge section.

Apparently angry over Smith's open driver-side door blocking their way, one of the women yelled, "Close the door you <bad names>!" according to a criminal complaint.

"What?" a stunned Smith asked.

The cop repeated the profanity, and Smith shot back, "You are a <more bad names>!"

The cops then walked up to Smith and Anglin sprayed him with Mace. He got out and grabbed the cop, but Robinson started pummeling him, the complaint charges.

"Do you know who you are <> dealing with? We are the police!" one of the officers shouted.

After a good Samaritan intervened, Robinson started belting Smith with a baton, according to the court papers.

Smith grabbed the baton before Anglin hit him with a gun, the papers say.

When one of the women pointed her gun at his face, uniformed officers arrived and arrested the duo.

When later asked by Internal Affairs investigators about the incident, Robinson would say only, "I was there. I was with Officer Anglin," the papers say.

Robinson's father, Lascelles Robinson, said his daughter, who is engaged, and Anglin, who lives with her young son, "are best friends."

"She enjoyed police work as far as I know," he said.

When reached on her cellphone, Anglin said, "I cannot talk. Sorry."

The beating victim, who has headaches, blurred vision and swelling on his face,
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    WOW.......morons come in all sizes, shapes and genders.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

"She enjoyed police work"
    I can tell!

Some more that slid into the academy through the sewer,I wonder how much money the cab drivers gonna get head trauma can create lots of problems
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    I have a feeling Mr Smith will never have to work again after his lawyer gets done with them and the city of NY.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

JACKPOT, city settles lawsuit brought by citizen two officers assaulted. Hope these two clowns go to prison for this, obviously their badges went to their heads, must have seen too many Steven Siegal movies, they are not " Above the Law ".

Sometimes being a good partner is keeping your partner out of trouble. Not joining in on the stupidity and thereby making a bad situation way worse.

If you gotta police your partner because they are a hothead they don't need to be carrying a gun or a badge
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

"Do you know who you are <> dealing with? We are the police!" one of the officers shouted.

That pretty much says it all. Hopefully they will be able to say we are "prisoners" shortly.

Yep, the taxpayers are going to be paying for this one.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Just curious, but exactly what evidence has been verified? It certainly sounds many here are ready to pile on without knowing all the facts.

Or is a newspaper report sufficient to convict the officers? Why have a trial at all? It was in the newspaper!

Sounds like these two hotheads needs to be cooled off......they wouldn't have a chance at all if they worked wear I do.....our Sheriff is a Ex-Marine and he don't don't put up with that kinda stuff.....they would be toast.......

ResPecKT Mah AuthoRaTEAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
    Just curious, but exactly what evidence has been verified? It certainly sounds many here are ready to pile on without knowing all the facts.

Or is a newspaper report sufficient to convict the officers? Why have a trial at all? It was in the newspaper!
    +1.But if the newspaper is correct, then the officers definitely messed up. I find it a little hard to believe that 2 officers,both with over 5 years experience(IIRC), would beat someone for whats described.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Michelle Anglin 37, and Koleen Robinson, 24, were stripped of their shields and service weapons, and slapped with a laundry list of charges topped by gang assault, authorities said.

I assume that the department doesn't do this sort of thing, and the DA doesn't file a laundry list of charges against folks without some sort of evidence. Nor would the officers arriving on the scene have made an arrest if it wasn't warranted. I assume departments don't pick up their own unless there is good cause.

The courts will convict them if they are guilty, but from the way the article reads, I get a pretty good idea of how it could have gone down.

If they are guilty, the only good thing about it happening now, is that it only resulted in a guy getting beaten badly and they were not able grow into a more serious criminal enterprise resulting in more people being injured or killed.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Welcome to my city how many war stories do you want .....I am not suprised

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links