Sad: Illegals are leaving in record number - Page 2

Sad: Illegals are leaving in record number

This is a discussion on Sad: Illegals are leaving in record number within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Will the last one out please lock the gate? ¿Hace el último fuera cierra por favor la puerta?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad: Illegals are leaving in record number

Administrator
    Will the last one out please lock the gate?

¿Hace el último fuera cierra por favor la puerta?
    "Just blame Sixto"

I'll believe it when I see Tyson's put help wanted ads in the paper and our Walmart takes out the "mexican" section.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Yeah, southbound I-35!!!
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I'll believe it when I see Tyson's put help wanted ads in the paper and our Walmart takes out the "mexican" section.
    Press "1" for English, "2" for ...
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

where can I stand on the border to hand out cups of water so that they make it ALL THE WAY BACK!?
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

I-15 South baby, Idaho to Mexico.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Just think how prices could go down all over the place when companies don't have to pay for their print ads, isle banners, assembly instructions, etc. in English AND Spanish.

High School kids will learn responsibility and respect for the dollar again when they all go back to mowing lawns and working the fry cooker.

Hospitals won't have to close down anymore because less and less moochers will be there and more people with cash or insurance can get a spot in line.

We should also empty our prisons of their criminals and ship them back too, there goes 30% of our prisoners.

Problem found, there is still no fence. So if they get the notion to come back after a while there is nothing to stop them. We need to build the fence, add more Border Patrol (I can think of 2 that need to be put back on the line and out of jail), and enforce the laws on the books and deport those who try to come back.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

I'm callin' BS on that article. What are they smoking, where did they get it, and why aren't they sharing?

Somebody clearly was misinformed as to the nature of the information. This article from this news agency, this close to election? It is like Bush giving us Saddam before his election, too bad his plans fell short on Osama for Christmas.

Why in the heck would an illegal seek documentation to go home?

DALLAS — Illegal immigrants are returning home to Mexico in numbers not seen for decades — and the Mexican government may have to deal with a crush on its social services and lower wages once the immigrants arrive.

The Mexican Consulate's office in Dallas is seeing increasing numbers of Mexican nationals requesting paperwork to go home for good, especially parents who want to know what documentation they'll need to enroll their children in Mexican schools.
    If this is true, how can they possibly be worried about the financial system. These UMN's have been working tax free, and sending the money home. Their families have been living like kings and are in no need of financial assistance. Hell, they are on the verge of getting nationalized as it is.

I too will believe it when I see it. If I can get 1mile east of my house in less than 1 hour on May 5th next year (Denver holds the worlds LARGEST Cinco De Mayo celebration), I might, might, buy into this.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    How, if the US government has no idea who and where they are, does the Mexican government know they are coming back??? Did they know they were here? I think so...and the poor Mexican governments social system will be crushed, awww too bad, our already is from these free loaders.
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    I'm callin' BS on that article. What are they smoking, where did they get it, and why aren't they sharing?

Somebody clearly was misinformed as to the nature of the information. This article from this news agency, this close to election? It is like Bush giving us Saddam before his election, too bad his plans fell short on Osama for Christmas.

Why in the heck would an illegal seek documentation to go home?

If this is true, how can they possibly be worried about the financial system. These UMN's have been working tax free, and sending the money home. Their families have been living like kings and are in no need of financial assistance. Hell, they are on the verge of getting nationalized as it is.

I too will believe it when I see it. If I can get 1mile east of my house in less than 1 hour on May 5th next year (Denver holds the worlds LARGEST Cinco De Mayo celebration), I might, might, buy into this.
    They want to make sure they don't get deported for being illegal immigrants from the US!!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Free American View Post
    How, if the US government has no idea who and where they are, does the Mexican government know they are coming back??? Did they know they were here? I think so...and the poor Mexican governments social system will be crushed, awww too bad, our already is from these free loaders.
    Twisted irony, we are supporting their social system anyway.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

B52
    They are still in Tucson in record numbers!

1943 - 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Press "1" for English, "2" for ...

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Free American View Post
    the poor Mexican governments social system will be crushed.
    I thought we fixed that with NAFTA. Remember? Good jobs in mexico and the mexicans will have money to buy our products.

One great advantage to higher inflation and higher prices! LOL
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links