Army v. USMC boot camp

This is a discussion on Army v. USMC boot camp within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; LoL , We definately loved being crouched behind a tank when the bulletes were flying . The 82nd Airborne the worlds police force !! remind ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Army v. USMC boot camp

LoL , We definately loved being crouched behind a tank when the bulletes were flying . The 82nd Airborne the worlds police force !! remind me to tell ya about a story of a tanker and a platoon of infantry going down the streets of panama with the bullets flying and a tank gunner that had not sleep for 3 days.
    lol . but the point is we all jab each other but we all served!!and continue to serve , with the way things are going we may all be fighting here in the streets trying to defend our home lands !
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

Quote Originally Posted by TomEgun View Post
    LoL , We definately loved being crouched behind a tank when the bulletes were flying . The 82nd Airborne the worlds police force !! remind me to tell ya about a story of a tanker and a platoon of infantry going down the streets of panama with the bullets flying and a tank gunner that had not sleep for 3 days.
    lol . but the point is we all jab each other but we all served!!and continue to serve , with the way things are going we may all be fighting here in the streets trying to defend our home lands !

Amen brother! I think alot of people today are so negative that we say we prepare for that worse cause scenario. Yes even I stockpile a few things, guns, some food, and precious metal bullion just in case that day happens. But I think our best days are still ahead like Reagan said.

As far as your story goes, a tank gunner without sleep for three days I am sure I can imagine some sort of blooper he did! Like the one I seen that indexed the wrong kind of main gun round into the computer and launched it over a hill, or when meaning to fire the coax machine gun off goes the cannon! LOL Something like that?
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."

Samuel Adams

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links