Air Marshall

Air Marshall

This is a discussion on Air Marshall within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well an Air Marshall finally had to deploy his weapon and use it in a forceful situation. From what I have heard, trying to filter ...

Thread: Air Marshall

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar

Air Marshall

Well an Air Marshall finally had to deploy his weapon and use it in a forceful situation. From what I have heard, trying to filter out the liberal crap, I commend the officer but do not envy his job. The deceased stated he had a bomb, starting run uncontrollably through the plane rumbling "things" about blowing it up. The plane by the way was sitting at the gate, so now you have the worry of the gate and concourse having damage too. the deceased man off the plane onto the ramp, away from the marshalls and the plane in which he said he had a bomb on. he was confronted at which time he stuck his hand into his carry on, and was shot dead.
    thank you Mr. Air Marshall, for protecting those people and doing a very difficult job. no body wants to shoot and kill someone, but you answered the call of duty.
    I would like to hear others thoughts or disagreements on this topic.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

VIP Member
    Hi snowdoctor,
    We have an ongoing thread here, so I'll close this one as a duplicate.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Sponsored Links