Defensive Carry banner

Cappucino with an extra shot, please

851 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  PaulG 
#1 ·
Here is the original article from The Sun

Tony Blair bodyguard leaves gun in Starbucks toilet | The Sun |News

Thursday, September 04, 2008

A blundering bodyguard of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair left a loaded pistol inside a Starbucks bathroom during a pit stop while on duty.

The semi-automatic Glock 17 remained on the floor of the coffee shop’s only toilet for nearly 20 minutes as Blair's close protection officer tried to retrace her steps.

It was eventually found by a horrified Starbucks employee, who called police.

The gun was linked to the officer when cops compared its serial number to those logged at a police armory. She was “removed from operational duties.”

“She knows she has messed up bad,” a senior police source said Wednesday night

After leaving the bathroom, the officer stopped to buy a coffee and then walked out — completely forgetting she had left the gun behind.

“Luckily it was found in time, but if a child or a criminal had picked it up there could have been terrible consequences," the police source said.
She messed up big time. Especially in UK.

#10 ·
Yeah, but it WAS loaded...and it had a FULL magazine...which makes it even MORE horrifying...:blink::blink::rolleyes::rolleyes: :sheep::sheep:
:sport33:

Stay armed...STAY ARMED...stay safe!

#9 ·
I'd be horrified to if I had to work at Starbucks. Only thing worse I could think of would be having to drink the slop they call coffee!!

#12 ·
Jeez, I think that is a great reason to go to Starbucks--they are giving away free guns if you get there at the right time and place.

#14 ·
You guys have no heart!

You don't seem to care about the trauma these people went through.

Remember when someone found a live 22 round on a sidewalk in the UK? Everyone freaked out big time!

These poor Starbucks employees will now have to spend years with Dr. Phil trying to pull their lives together.

They will appear on Opra and get big bucks to discuss their life changing trauma while Opra just shakes her head. There may even be a movie deal in it for them.

They will then be able to afford to move to the US and take a gun class and learn the joys of being able to defend themselves. They can also learn to drink Folgers.

Hey. . . . wait a minute. . . . damn, I need to get a job at Starbucks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.