Mayhem after the election?

This is a discussion on Mayhem after the election? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You should see what the white supremacists and neo-nazis are writing about what will happen if Obama wins. Lots of true believers there, advocating assassination, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mayhem after the election?

Senior Moderator
    You should see what the white supremacists and neo-nazis are writing about what will happen if Obama wins. Lots of true believers there, advocating assassination, race war, armed insurrection, genocide, ethnic cleansing and just about any other violent act these bits of excrement could think up to perform on other Americans.
    I've dealt with them as we have around 200 of then here. Most of them are nothing more than illiterate hill-jacks that like to shoot at each other. The only thing that most of them have going for them is their bald heads and tattoos,and that ain't much. Most of them are just windbags that talk a mean streak, all mouth and little action. There are a few different factions of them, the only killing they have done is to each other...which I highly encourage.

I dont expect anything to happen.

I could be wrong though. If anything does happen, I dont expect it to last long.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    ...I could be wrong though. If anything does happen, I dont expect it to last long.
    Well, I might agree with HotGuns here. Maybe for different reasons. I don't think, in our current situation, the public or the government will but up with riots very long.

Funny thing is, part of that crack down could involve taking away my carry / guns (like happens sometimes with natural disasters). Wow, thats a messed up thought.

Administrator
    I don't think there will be riots after the election for one reason; it will be winter. Historically, riots happen in the summer and cool weather really puts a damper on the nogoodnics.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Thats because ice cream sales are down in the winter. If you look at the stats, there is a definite correlation between a rise in ice cream sales and a rise in crime.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Do they make those accessories for a Dakota? I wouldn't worry too much about the liberals taking to the streets, after all, we all know they won't have evil guns.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by celticredneck View Post
    Do they make those accessories for a Dakota? I wouldn't worry too much about the liberals taking to the streets, after all, we all know they won't have evil guns.
    They might, after all, they are smarter than everyone else.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I think miklcolt45 is right. If the vote is real close or controversial, watch out, down to one state like it was in Fl. If Obama is on the losing end of it, we'll see on the news disenfranchised welfare types complaining how they were denied the right to vote. Then Jessie & Al will jump in to light the fuse.

Member Array airbornerangerboogie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    Considering what happened after the Rodney King verdict, I have no doubt that when Obama loses there will be rioting in every metropolitan area with a significant black population. Jesse Jackson, Al sharpton and their ilk will be there to stoke the flames. The results will be tied up in court for months and we may well collapse in anarchy.
    If we have another "Florida" type of election incident like between Gore and Bush, I could see major riots, clear victory not so much. If Obama wins and is assassinated by some "wing" nut then it could get very ugly.
    The folks that are voting for a candidate just because of their gender or race worries me also.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanis View Post
    ...Funny thing is, part of that crack down could involve taking away my carry / guns (like happens sometimes with natural disasters). Wow, thats a messed up thought.
    If it came to the government trying taking away my personal protection during riots and looting (which I would not be a part of), well as Malcom Reynolds (aka Serenity) would say "...I plan on miss-behavin"
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean
    Phil (NRA Member and Vietnam Vet)
    ------------- My CCW ----------------
    No Guns Here Boss
    I gave them to the naked Pigmy's in New Guinea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links