Brandishing a Plastic Knife at Someone

This is a discussion on Brandishing a Plastic Knife at Someone within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I posted this in another section of the forum without this much detail. I included all the details this time because I want an answer ...

Thread: Brandishing a Plastic Knife at Someone

Brandishing a Plastic Knife at Someone

I posted this in another section of the forum without this much detail. I included all the details this time because I want an answer from a LEOs. Thanks

A few weeks ago I was at a local sports bar and a guy brandished a plastic knife at me. The place is family oriented and is the place everyone goes to after little league games. They only sell beer and wings, burgers an other fried food, no liquor. No bikers or trouble makers until this night. This guy was 6 foot 4 and 260. Now since you know about shanks, you know that a snapped off plastic knife could kill you. Based on what the guy was yelling at the TV it appeared that he was angry that the Red Soxs had several former Marlins players on the roster. All I did was turn around and look at him while he was yelling to try and figure out, what or who he was yelling at. The only reason I even did that is because he was siting right behind our table and wanted to make sure he want yelling at us. As I was looking at him he growled and clenched and brandished a plastic knife at me. Not wanting to escalate the situation by continuing to stare at him, I just looked away and acted like no big deal. I had several friends with me or in the place that had a eye on him, so I wasn't concerned about turning my back on the guy for a brief period of time. I did shift my seat around so I could keep a eye on him from my peripheral vision. Several people saw him do this and were truly scared, he wasn't joking or playing around, he appeared to be angry at the world. What would a LEO have done if he was called? No one was drunk, or drinking very much, including him.

2. Remove Ads

Turn your back on no one...for the rest of the info, I'd have to be there.

Is it just me, or is this a repeat?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links