Stopping For Unmarked Police Car

This is a discussion on Stopping For Unmarked Police Car within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ok, since there's many different answers, wouldn't it be prudent to just ask the local DA, or Chief for his/her advise? At least, this could ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stopping For Unmarked Police Car

Ok, since there's many different answers, wouldn't it be prudent to just ask the local DA, or Chief for his/her advise? At least, this could be use to justify the actions.

I've never thought of this problem, but now I'm interested. I just sent an email off the my local sheriff for his advice. I honestly don't think he has any unmarked cars on road patrol, nor does the local city.
    Dave

“The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms”. General George Patton—US Army

Vis et Veneratio

"So this is how democracy dies: to thunderous applause." Actress Natalie Portman as Padme in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

2. Remove Ads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    That's why us Damn Good For Nothing Yankees usually try to stay out of "them there" Confederate States.
    We don't wanna git no "serious ass whuppin"
    Darn right. Crossin' into 'Federate territorah will be seen as an act of northuhn aggresion, and will be met with harsh consequences. We will be forced to ASP you some questions about your intentions in our fine state.

And I have to ask. Where are you guys getting those smileys? I don't see them on here anywhere. Makes it kind of hard to express satire. :)
    Rest In Peace Dad! I love you!!!

Assistant Administrator
    S.O. - use reply button or type into quick reply and then ''go advanced'' - loads of smilies on right and more available (like 100's!!)
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    Well, for every bad cop "out there" there are 100 good ones who are just going to work every day & doing their job by the book & for all the right reasons.
    Unfortunately...like everything else that makes the news...you only ever hear about the bad ones. Bad news is NEWS ~ Good News gets totally ignored.
    The same thing with folks that work for the government...a corrupt Govt. official snatches the headlines & 1,000 other Government workers just go to work & do their jobs every day & you never hear about them.

Well, BlueLion you were Active Duty USAF ~ How did you like it during the Vietnam era when all soldiers got "broad brush painted" as Baby Killers & Village Burners or (how about) "Torturers & Rapists" over in Iraq.?
    Another example would be the Police down in New Orleans...Yes, some abandoned their jobs & disappeared & the whole pile of others stayed & worked triple shifts to try to maintain Law & Order & save & rescue as many people as possible...even while thugs were sniping at them from the rooftops.
    First, read my profile Disabled American Veteran and yes I did my time fighting for this great country, and secondly, my father is a Vietnam Veteran who saw combat in Vietnam. My post was not to say that all cops are bad. However, you do have alot of, not only cops that do not hold integrity as an important part of their daily operations.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Ah, figured it out. I hit "go advanced", but still didn't get any smileys. Then I went into my User CP, and changed the setting from basic to advanced.

Holy crap, I've never seen so many smileys in my life. COOL!!!!!!!!!!

:olympic:

Rest In Peace Dad! I love you!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links