What if - Another 9/11.. false flag...

This is a discussion on What if - Another 9/11.. false flag... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What if we have another "terrorist attack" on the US? Will people accept the government statement that Al Quaida has attacked again or will they ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if - Another 9/11.. false flag...

What if - Another 9/11.. false flag...

What if we have another "terrorist attack" on the US? Will people accept the government statement that Al Quaida has attacked again or will they think critically and question the possibilities.

Why hasn't there ever been another terrorist event like 9/11? You would think that if A.Q. was so good they would keep on going, or hit other places. After all, car bombs are a common occurence in the rest of the world.

Martial law, coming to a metropolitan area near you? Then what do we the people do...
    There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a man with a gun over there
    Telling me I got to beware

2. Remove Ads

Something worse than 9/11 coming in the near future?
    You bet...I think the enemy is only waiting to better prepare, not because that can't hit us yet.

"it’s going to take a lot of dead people to wake America up"

This both good and bad...good, only in the sense that it will revitalize Americans to start cleaning house with some of the big threats...bad, because people will die, and we could become involved in a major world-wide conflict...with no real winners there.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

There also could be that the USA is stopping attacks before they occur and not adverting the fact. I went to here a speaker, an ex Israeli Mossad agent 5 years ago when he spoke to us, he told as for every successful terrorist attack, the government of Israel stops 160 to occur.

terrorist attack

another terrorist attack. i'm afaird it's just a matter of time.
    they hit us once, i'm sure they'll try it again. especaily if
    nobama gets into office. (god forbid)

president obama, theres your martial law.
    (SHERIFF BUFORD T. JUSTICE) "what the hell is
    the world coming too"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U.S. ARMY FT.SILL, OKLA.

If anytime were a good time, the past 6mos would have been perfect. With the USA and much of the world teetering due to financial malfeasance and shenanigans, a few dozen well-placed attacks could have results multiplied far beyond the norm. I'm actually surprised that little has occurred.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docdozer View Post
    What if we have another "terrorist attack" on the US? Will people accept the government statement that Al Quaida has attacked again or will they think critically and question the possibilities.
    Let me see if I understand this correctly. You doubt that 09/11 was a terrorist attack?
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

We are not the only country that Alquaeda have a problem with! Have you heard about all the bombings in Great Britian, France, England? I've had many chances to talk to these extreemists in person because I was guarding one of the detention facilities in Iraq, and they will not stop until ALL non-Muslim countries convert to muslim or die! Those are not my words saying that either, they came from Alqueada members themselves!!! i believe that 9/11 is just a taste of what is to come. These Extreemists are out of their minds!! and they will stop at nothing!
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay as soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA left because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!"
    -Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

No offense to you intended Doc, but IMO Alex Jones is an idiotic tin-foil hat, nutcase conspiracy theorist who makes a nice profit by playing on the fears of ignorant weak minded individuals who believe the crap that he spews out.

I wouldn't put much store in anything he or anyone associated with him has to say. They are the same bunch that thinks Bush blew up the twin towers in order to fulfill some illuminaty plot and make it ok for aliens from another planet to make slaves out of the human race....yadayadayada!

People can believe whatever they want, but I think he's a NUT!
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist (they're too hard to keep quiet), but I do see some logic in the idea that if a particular political group wants more power, a terrorist act (or any national emergency) can actually benefit them.

Think of FDR, who used the emergency of the Great Depression to foist the New Deal on the US, one of the biggest power grabs in history. Cries for tighter gun laws seem to always come on the heels of some violent gun-related "emergency" situtation like Columbine or VA Tech.

So, even without believing the completely ludicrous idea that someone in our government actually perpetrated 9/11, it is clear that there are people in the government who benefited from it. For instance, we now have the Department of Homeland Security, an entire government agency (employing thousands) that benefited directly from 9/11. Not to mention the increase in budget of many other agencies related to defense, etc. Bigger budgets increase the prestige of those in office.

Mel
    The Ethics of Liberty
    LewRockwell.com
    The Survival Podcast
    How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

VIP Member
    No doubt folks in power can manipulate events like this to their advantage...creating events like this are a completely different story.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by agentmel View Post
    For instance, we now have the Department of Homeland Security, an entire government agency (employing thousands) that benefited directly from 9/11.
    While the agency is new, the employees are not. They already worked for the government as part of the Border Patrol; INS; Customs; Secret Service; Coast Guard; etc. They were all simply moved under the umbrella of one agency. I'm not saying it was a good idea (believe me...I'm definitely not saying that), just pointing out that the vast majority of DHS employees are not new government workers hired as a result of 09/11.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

SgtD,

No offense taken, I can think for myself. What was interesting in that article is not the stuff added by whom ever wrote it, but by the quotes by high ranking officials. More interesting is the quote by Franks:
    "[A] terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event [will occur] somewhere in the Western world - it may be in the United States of America - that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass, casualty-producing event." (General Tommy Franks Interview, Cigar Aficionado, December 2003)

I thinks this would suggest that he is in favor of militarizing the country. I am not, even if we MIGHT be open to other attacks. I think it is the price to pay for freedom. I am not in favor of a police state of any kind for any reason. 9/11 was predicted well in advance and there was some advance notice, it's just that the information wasn't passed on. That means the system is broken and needs to be fixed. I would bet that we have the best intel in the world and we probably have stopped a lot of bad things from happening.

I think Opfor and AgentMel have it right. Do I think our government is responsible for 9/11? No. Was it a terrorist attack? Of course. Did Al Quaida do it by themselves? I have a hard time believing it. I think it was too smart for them. Yes they took responsibility, but I think there is more to the story. Very well coordinated it was.

As an engineer, that damage to those buildings, wouldn't make them fall that way. So yes, there was help. Flight 77 into the pentagon - damage pattern doesn't fit a 767, neither did the wreckage, or rather, lack there of. If there had been a massive fireball from the Jet A, you would have seen more external damage on the lawn. 12 reinforced concrete walls were penetrated with a nice neat circular hole. Missiles do that kind of damage. If you can show me the flight roster for Flt 77 and put me in contact with family members, I'll be happy to eat my words and apologize.

As far as the illiminati and the new world order? It is no longer a conspiracy when it makes the mainstream news. The Bilderberg group is real and well known. They have been profiting and manipulating things to their advantage for a long time and we are paying for it.

Ovrmydeadbdy, true, Al Quaida has been bombing a lot of countries. My point is, they never do anything on the scale of 9/11. Maybe they got lucky. As a result, a lot has changed and we are in a precarious position. The current administration has written so many orders that our constitution is practically an historic document of interest. I became alarmed with all of this when I found a 2005 army document on establishing civilian labor camps within CONUS and when I found that Haliburton had a multimillion dollar contract to rebuild the Rex84 internment camps. Each item by itself seems fine, but when you start to add it all up the constellation is very concerning. Now we are looking at a president who has threatened both the first and second amendments.

Add to this major european leaders calling for a global financial system with a single world currency... One of our "friends" is a consulting economist for the IMF and he strongly supports a global single currency and some form of corresponding government ( yes, a global government).

I am not saying it will happen, but there are some who would like it to pass.

Let the flames begin..

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtD View Post
    No offense to you intended Doc, but IMO Alex Jones is an idiotic tin-foil hat, nutcase conspiracy theorist who makes a nice profit by playing on the fears of ignorant weak minded individuals who believe the crap that he spews out.
    Absolutely, I have seen his website and heard him on Coast-To-Coast. He's a nut job. I have removed the link to his website. Our members can find him by Googling if they need to....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

VIP Member
    The scary thing is Obama's running mate, Joe Biden stated that Obama would be tested within 6 months if elected. Makes sense, a pacifist, with not the slightest idea what a Commander in Chief needs to know and do.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Sorry Bumper and anyone else if I have offended you. I do like to see what everyone thinks, even if playing devils advocate some...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links