Support of our Military

This is a discussion on Support of our Military within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is just a really great deal for all the Active Military and Mobilized National Guard and all of their Families. If you get a ...

Thread: Support of our Military

Support of our Military

This is just a really great deal for all the Active Military and Mobilized National Guard and all of their Families. If you get a Chance thank them for doing this for our Troops.
    Attached Files

2. Remove Ads

to Dillards. I have learned over the years, both when I was Active Duty and since I am now RETIRED, to ALWAYS ask, wherever I go, restaurants, stores, etc., whether or not the establishment gives a MILITARY DISCOUNT. Many folks offer and give them, but they are not publicized and are not "Active Duty or Date restrictive", but apply to all who are serving or have served in the past and can show ID to verify. I am truly appreciative to ALL who support those who have served and those that are currently serving in the military. God Bless em!!
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

oddly enough there is only one establishment near drum with a military discount. the hot topic store at the mall.
    "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
    -Winston Churchill
    Every well-bred petty crook knows: the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting.
    -Inara, firefly

Links