Defensive Carry banner

GOOD IDEA: Virtual Stake Outs - Live Border Cameras (Merged)

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Double Naught Spy 
#1 ·
BlueServo

Saw this on the news and found it to be creative and resourceful. You create a login by using your email and zip code. Nothing else. Then you can pick different cameras and what to be on alert for. If you observe something suspicious you click a button to report it. It has IR cams at night as well.

What We Do
The Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition (TBSC) has joined BlueServoSM in a public-private partnership to deploy the Virtual Community Watch, an innovative real-time surveillance program designed to empower the public to proactively participate in fighting border crime. The TBSC BlueServoSM Virtual Community WatchSM is a network of cameras and sensors along the Texas-Mexico border that feeds live streaming video to BlueServo. Users will log in to the BlueServoSM website and directly monitor suspicious criminal activity along the border via this virtual fenceSM.

#3 ·
Useless without giving users access to 'joysticks' and machine guns along with the cameras.:hand1:

#4 ·
Hmmm... somebody tried something like this with municipal water services a few years ago, waiting to see if Tangos were going to poison the pools. This sounds a bit more exciting. They should offer points and a rewards program...

#9 ·
Signed up too. Something to do when waiting for something to do...

#10 ·
signed up too got my coffee and donuts and ready to rock

#11 ·
i actually just spotted a vehicle were it wasent supposed to be on one of the cameras. reported it in

#12 ·
#13 ·
#15 ·
yeah i reported it twice and sent an email, theres people running down the bank near the river also and up the hill

#17 ·
I'm monitoring several people on the bank of a river, also a possible car or ATV parked near the river bank. I've sent a report, with follow up notes as I see additional events happen. At least one subject appeared to be armed with a long arm of some kind.

EDIT: This is the same location as the camera in Tyler11B's posted link.

#18 ·
man theres still people parading around, wonder whats up on the riverbank

#19 ·
yeah theyre still walking around

#21 ·
i was monitoring the same place at the same time last night and saw nothing, i think theyre legit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.