United effort on gangs.

United effort on gangs.

This is a discussion on United effort on gangs. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Its working but need witnesses to testify. United effort pledged on gang issue...

Thread: United effort on gangs.

United effort on gangs.

Its working but need witnesses to testify.

United effort pledged on gang issue

Is only question I have to this statement is "why" - "We are going to pull out all the stops to keep them from killing each other," King County Sheriff Sue Rahr said
    The most exhilarating thing in life is getting shot at with no results.
    - Winston Churchill
    Endowment Life Member - NRA
    Life Member - GOA
    Member - Oath Keepers, SAF, CCRKBA
    U.S. Army (72G) 1975-1980

I agree, let them kill each other. It isn't like they are going to be productive citizens.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

From the article:
    "We are going to pull out all the stops to keep them from killing each other," King County Sheriff Sue Rahr said, pointing out that many of the shooters and victims are barely 15 years old. Rahr said she would be focused on "getting these kids off the streets before more are killed."
    Good intentions? In a way, it's a step in the right direction. I do however question plans down the road to save, or rehabilitate these gang members once they are 'saved' from themselves and the streets. You can detect a tone of cynicism in my voice. It's something I'm unable to fully explain.

Good luck with getting witnesses...

Allowing the gang members to kill each other is just fine with me. They should set up a gang shooting 'team tourney'...take 'em all out into the desert and have at it. Of course...OMO.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

If they aren't busy fighting each other doesn't that leave them free to prey on us? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Michael

Senior Moderator
    Been reading Sun Tzu eh?

Put em all on an abandoned ship, and let the survivors figure out a way to get it home.

Then sink it on the way there.

End of problem.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

jfl
    A few months ago, in Lake Worth, we had a gang go in a house where a rival gang was celebrating; when the smoke cleared there were close to ten people laying on the ground in various state of bleeding; some were not bleeding anymore.
    All the bleeding heart dem-libs, soccer moms, do-gooders were almost in tears; why do I get a strange look when I tell them it's a good riddance ? Must be my accent ?

Like Jeff Cooper use to say:"There are plenty of decent people on this planet, we can do without a few criminals".
    The first rule of a gunfight: "Don't be there !"
    The second rule: "Bring enough gun"

jfl
    (NRA Life Member/Instructor - GOA - IDPA - GSSF - ex-IHMSA)

This politically correct BS is coming from law enforcement brass, politicians and the media. Gangs have been fighting in the United States for years and years. I'll bet if you asked any street cop in a gang infested area about this he/she would laugh.

If the politically correct jackasses would let the cops do their job and let the courts actually punish the ********, things would be better.

The good citizens need to take our streets back, but until we get the "bleeding hearts" out of decision making it won't happen.

On a lighter note, I've heard rumors that after January 20, 2009, everything is going to change for the better!

....Rant Off!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpetop View Post
    On a lighter note, I've heard rumors that after January 20, 2009, everything is going to change for the better!

....Rant Off!
    LOL! That's a good one!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

"In the Central District, for example, about half of the 65 teens arrested last year in connection with violent crime had been through the courts before, including one boy apprehended 31 times during the previous five years, beginning with an assault at age 12."

Catch them, run them through the courts, and turn them loose to do it again? They might need to rethink their game plan.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

I agree about letting the gangs have at it with each other. Man, set them against each other, and the last man standing - gets to go to jail for multiple murders (maybe death penalty if done in the right state). Probably have an immediate effect on nationwide crime rate.

And as for Jan 20, being a time for change - oh, it will be a change all right - most likely it will be in favor of the BG's - easier to fleece the

I don't shear to easily
    Trying to leave as large a carbon footprint as possible.
    Shivering in the "heat"
    Innocent as doves, wise as serpents, armed like wolves.

Sponsored Links