Foreign troops to police US Citizens

This is a discussion on Foreign troops to police US Citizens within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Did a search but hadnt found this already on the board here: Found it on another firearms forum... Canadian Troops To Patrol US Cities As ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Foreign troops to police US Citizens

Foreign troops to police US Citizens

Did a search but hadnt found this already on the board here:

Found it on another firearms forum...

Canadian Troops To Patrol US Cities As Food Riots Feared

Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that the United States has, for the first time in its history, granted rights to a Foreign Army to have ‘full power’ over the life and death of American Citizens in their own country.

Though not being reported to the American people by their media, the United States Northern Command Military Leader, US Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, and his Canadian counterpart, Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais [both pictured top left] announced this new Military Pact this past week, and as we can read:

"U.S. Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, and Canadian Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, commander of Canada Command, have signed a Civil Assistance Plan that allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency.

“This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said. “Unity of effort during bilateral support for civil support operations such as floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and effects of a terrorist attack, in order to save lives, prevent human suffering and mitigate damage to property, is of the highest importance, and we need to be able to have forces that are flexible and adaptive to support rapid decision-making in a collaborative environment.”
    It is interesting to note, too, that the Canadian peoples, like their American neighbors to the south, were not told of these plans for their Military Forces, and as we can read as reported by Canada’s Canwest News Service, and who say:

"Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal. Neither the Canadian government nor the Canadian Forces announced the new agreement, which was signed Feb. 14 in Texas."

Russian Colonel Gen Vladimir Bulgakov, Commander of Russia’s Far East Military District, points out in these reports that it is ‘no wonder’ that neither the US or Canadian War Leaders want the masses of their citizens to know about these ‘unprecedented’ events as ‘soldiers by their inherent training are for use in war, not peace’.

These reports further note that though Canada currently possesses 125,000 active Military and 36,500 Reserve Troops, the majority of which have been ‘combat hardened’ in the US Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the only Canadian Troops available for any, so called, ‘civil emergency’ in the United States, are soldiers from its Special Operations Forces Command (CANSOFCOM), and which Russian Military Commanders rate as being one of the top Special Forces Units among all of the World’s Army’s.

The more likely use of these Canadian Troops on American Soil, these reports go on to say, would be for the patrolling of US Cities during times of civil war, internal unrest, or, most fearfully, the assisting of US Police in the rounding up of masses of US Citizens for arrest and internment.

This assessment of the truest intentions of the United States War Leaders granting power over their own citizens to Canadian Special Forces Troops, appears to be supported by information coming from US Troops returning from Iraq, and as we can read as reported by the Prison Planet News Service in their report titled "U.S. Troops Asked If They Would Shoot American Citizens", and which says:

"U.S. troops are being trained to conduct round-ups, confiscate guns and shoot American citizens, including their own friends and family members, as part of a long-standing program to prepare for the declaration of martial law, according to a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

We received an e mail from "Scott", a member of a pipefitters union that runs an apprenticeship program called Helmets To Hard Hats, which according to its website, "Is a national program that connects National Guard, Reserve and transitioning active-duty military members with quality career training and employment opportunities within the construction industry."

Scott writes that his company hired a soldier who had recently returned from Iraq, who told him that U.S. troops were being quizzed on whether or not they would be prepared to shoot their own friends and family members during a national state of emergency in America."

An estimated timeline in these reports states that the American people could begin seeing Canadian Soldiers in their cities as early as this summer, as many experts are predicting that the massive food shortages being reported all around the World will begin causing food riots in many American cities.

To how bad the Global Food Crisis is becoming we can read as reported by Australia’s Adelaide Now News Service, and which says:
    "A WORSENING global food shortage is a problem far more urgent than climate change, top Australian scientists have warned. The Australian Science Media Centre briefing heard why prices for some staple foods had risen by as much as 60 per cent in the past year, and how dramatic price rises are expected to sweep across all staples in the near future."

There remains no evidence to suggest, either, that the American people themselves are aware of the future being planned for them. Even more sadly, perhaps, is the evidence suggesting that they don’t even want to know.
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

2. Remove Ads

also found this...

U.S. Northern Command News
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

VIP Member
    I guess that is one good example of the problem with a truly free press. Anyone can make up and write just about anything; and someone will believe it and repeat it.

Yeah, sure, Russian military analysts who are unnamed, unknown, and likely never set foot in either the US or Canada.

Good grief.

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I guess that is one good example of the problem with a truly free press. Anyone can make up and write just about anything; and someone will believe it and repeat it.

Yeah, sure, Russian military analysts who are unnamed, unknown, and likely never set foot in either the US or Canada.

Good grief.
    Ditto...and some truly want to believe it just so they can say 'I told you so' or the sky is falling.

Rick

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    History has proven that it's not terribly difficult to convince a soldier to shoot his own countrymen. Nobody likes to admit it, but that doesn't stop it from being true. The pivot point is the battalion and company level officers and senior NCOs; the troops will sway in their direction.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member

True, but so?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    History has proven that it's not terribly difficult to convince a soldier to shoot his own countrymen. Nobody likes to admit it, but that doesn't stop it from being true. The pivot point is the battalion and company level officers and senior NCOs; the troops will sway in their direction.
    This is true, and it has happened in our history-- in Washington DC. I forget the details but I think it was a WWI veterans march on Washington and US troops were turned on the protester; and of course the Kent State massacre also proves the point.

However, I'm not sure what this issue has to do with the original post in this thread. The problem with the original post is the over the top assertion that our government is secretly preparing to allow Canadian forces to police the civilian population here. That claim is just plain odd and doesn't have a ring of authenticity to it.

Horsefeathers.
    Christian. Father. Marine.

While some Bush apologists are trying to turn this into Obama selling off the farm, the agreement mentioned was signed February 14, 2008 and had been negotiated since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    This is true, and it has happened in our history-- in Washington DC. I forget the details but I think it was a WWI veterans march on Washington and US troops were turned on the protester; and of course the Kent State massacre also proves the point.
    The incident in Washington D.C. was the "Bonus Marchers" a group of WWI veterans that set up camp in D.C. in 1932 to demand that congress pay them what was owed them. Major General Douglas Macarthur commanded the troops that evicted them and tore down their shanty town. The cavalry was led by a Major George Patton.

But as far as this being a new thing with foreign troops, it is not. In case you all aren't aware, part of the relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina were carried out by Mexican troops.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    In case you all aren't aware, part of the relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina were carried out by Mexican troops.
    Not trying to pick a fight, but I've never heard that (and I'm pretty shocked, too). Do you have any sources for it?
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member
    Actually if you go to the US Northern Command website this pact was indeed signed.

Go to the News tab.

VIP Member

Relief and LE aren't the same

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    The incident in Washington D.C. was the "Bonus Marchers" a group of WWI veterans that set up camp in D.C. in 1932 to demand that congress pay them what was owed them. Major General Douglas Macarthur commanded the troops that evicted them and tore down their shanty town. The cavalry was led by a Major George Patton.

But as far as this being a new thing with foreign troops, it is not. In case you all aren't aware, part of the relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina were carried out by Mexican troops.
    Relief efforts and LE aren't the same thing. I have no problem with Mexican troops having provided humanitarian relief after Katrina.

I can see bi-national civil assistance agreements for relief during emergencies. I would hope no such thing would ever extend to authorization of police powers.

What I do find odd, is that the agreement cited in the second post in this thread was signed by a military officer rather than the State Dept. Seems a bit too much of a diplomatic function to be done at that level.

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    I have it on good authority that Norwegian troops are coming to America to go door to door confiscating guns. They will be led by Dudley-do-Right.

I read it on the internet.

It's Time!

Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Just in case no one believes my previous post.

Note the date.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links