Terrorist

This is a discussion on Terrorist within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was looking at some you tube video clips today and came across one that is alarming to me. Its a news moderator talking to ...

Thread: Terrorist

Terrorist

I was looking at some you tube video clips today and came across one that is alarming to me. Its a news moderator talking to a man on how terrorist have set up shop in the USA. They said that we have about 36 terrorist camps in the USA today. It showed these terrorist in these camps shooting automatic rifles and blowing things up with explosives. This official said that the goverment cannot do anything about this because they were protected under the constitution. These are muslim terrorist that are training to attack us on the streets and they cannot do anything about this! I think this is bs. Oh by the way one of the training camps is in my back yard {South Carolina} What,s your opinion on this?

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Links