Major refuses orders to deploy

This is a discussion on Major refuses orders to deploy within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Any truth to this or other info out there? Anti-Obama GI's Afghan Orders Revoked...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Major refuses orders to deploy

Any truth to this or other info out there?

Anti-Obama GI's Afghan Orders Revoked

Senior Member Array SilenceDoGood's Avatar
    I hope that's not true. I didn't vote for Obama, but that doesn't matter, he is the Commander-In-Chief, and his orders are to be followed. If it is true, this guy is putting the country at risk.
    "A government is like fire, a handy servant, but a dangerous master." -- George Washington

An order is an 'order'...not following them could allow you to sail in trecheous waters...but he'll get away with it...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The army didn't push it. They revoked his orders. That's it, Hasta la vista, see ya, adios, sayonara.
    I guess the Army didn't want a public discussion of "you know what."
    That will work until a thousand soldiers do the same.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDoGood View Post
    I hope that's not true. I didn't vote for Obama, but that doesn't matter, he is the Commander-In-Chief, and his orders are to be followed. If it is true, this guy is putting the country at risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    An order is an 'order'...not following them could allow you to sail in trecheous waters...but he'll get away with it...
    Yes and no. An illegal order is not to be followed. The major has a legit case, and I would have like to have seen it Tee'd up on the docket, but it looks like some strings were pulled or the wool was anyway.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Yeah, he'll probably get away with it, but I bet his next orders are gonna stink.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Yes and no. An illegal order is not to be followed. The major has a legit case, and I would have like to have seen it Tee'd up on the docket, but it looks like some strings were pulled or the wool was anyway.
    Me too, but unless enough follow suit it will be swept under the oval office rug.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by PastorPack View Post
    Yeah, he'll probably get away with it, but I bet his next orders are gonna stink.
    He'll be running a bowling alley at an old DEW Line base somewhere... If he was AF, I'd guess Shemya, it's as far from anywhere as you can get...
    Guns don't kill people.
    Gaping wounds in vital organs do.
    ============
    NRA Life Member
    Colt M1911A1 / H&K USP45

Senior Member Array SilenceDoGood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    Me too, but unless enough follow suit it will be swept under the oval office rug.
    Well, this means one of two things have to happen and if they don't our country is at serious risk.

Option 1: It gets swept under the rug so more don't follow suit. Can you imagine if the major's (a field grade officer) subordinates decided to follow him, and then their friends decide to follow them? This is the epitome of a legitimate and probable slippery slope.

Option 2: We right the wrong. The only way to do this seems to be to kick Obama from office after fair trial. This way troops don't start down the path of disobeying orders.

Which do you think is more likely to happen?
    "A government is like fire, a handy servant, but a dangerous master." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDoGood View Post
    Well, this means one of two things have to happen and if they don't out country is at serious risk.

Option 1: It gets swept under the rug so more don't follow suit. Can you imagine if the major's (a field grade officer) subordinates decided to follow him, and then their friends decide to follow them? This is the epitome of a legitimate and probable slippery slope.

Option 2: We right the wrong. The only way to do this seems to be to kick Obama from office after fair trial. This way troops don't start down the path of disobeying orders.

Which do you think is more likely to happen?
    I would bet option one has more of a chance of actually happening or is already is happening.

I don't even want to imagine the ramifications of the masses following suit. It would lead to complete chaos of our military.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Why in GODS good name are you people defending this radical. He did not to this day show the most important constitutional requirement of running for president. Being a Citizen. Until he shows that I side with the Major. I am also a Veteran and under Bush I would have had ZERO legal ground to stand on but under this dude what the hell.... he has not given his birth certificate to this day. There is no record of his birth in Hawaii either.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I wonder how this is going to look on his rating......
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    I don't even want to imagine the ramifications of the masses following suit. It would lead to complete chaos of our military.

That may be what it takes to save our constitution. Stop being sheep. Stop, stop, please stop. Events are happening because the catalyst causing these events are Obama. I guarantee you no soldier or sailor would question or even bring this up had McCain or any other person made office. Even Hillary would be unchallengeable if she made it. She is a Citizen we would have had proof. This guy has show us nothing but ruin and waste and power abuse and fraud.

I am so excited this Major is doing this. Look at his record before you guys judge him. I bet he has more deployments under him than most of you have .380 acp rounds in your safe.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I am not saying he is wrong for not following what he believes is an unlawful order. The fact that it is being swept under the rug is the real danger, it may cause more to take the same road rather than proving that the order is lawful.(Showing proof of citizenship)

NRA Member

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Tons of info on this, but it is too much work to copy and paste all of this and make all the links live...

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
    Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons just revoked."
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Links