Defensive Carry banner

Policeman kills 8 in shooting rampage

909 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  PatrioticRick 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Well, after they ban guns, then comes Bows and arrows, then knives, the last time I heard, sticks do grow in trees, So I don't know what they will do then.

Hey, after a couple of boots up their sorry butts, we'll all be walking around like Chris with sandles and socks.
:haha:

#6 · (Edited)
I cannot begin to imagine what drove him too it, but am not surprised that it happened. The level of stress in the business and the ever-dwindling recruitment base is really making it a tough job to love these days. We recently had a speaker cover the topic of Post Traumatic Stress in LE work and they touched on the fact it is 24-7 through out your career versus the average length of time it is induced by combat. Most of the older officers like me are also vets and we often see the sign of stress long before a fellow officer realizes his dilemma. The LE business has a very high rate of alcoholism, drug abuse, divorce, depression and crappy pay associated with it.

#7 ·
Bad news wherever it should happen :frown:
Hey, after a couple of boots up their sorry butts, we'll all be walking around like Chris with sandles and socks.
Mike - go stand in the corner (again) - LOL :18:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.