My Sheriff has a Clue

This is a discussion on My Sheriff has a Clue within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That's excellent!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Sheriff has a Clue

VIP Member
    That's excellent!

2. Remove Ads

Bravo to all involved in this. I am emailing him giving him my thanks and I am going to see if my Sheriff will do this here. This is an awesome program and it is what should be done at all Sheriff's offices.

This teaches the gun owning populace the legalities of gun ownership and gives them the proper training. There is NO downside!

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Bravo to the Sheriff! This is truly a great program to adopt for them, it's a win-win for everyone involved.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Believe me 20 miles from Mexico is like living in a whole nother country down here,Illegal aliens commit major crimes down here and then flee back into mexico before they get caught,usually before the cops even get started on the crime scene.But this type of pro SD training should be provided everywhere in the USA,I guarantee you that criminals would be a lot less quick to attack anybody,heck they might even get real jobs since their life expectancy would greatly decrease
    You nailed that one.
    I live 17 miles from the border right in the middle of the drug highway, AZ Hwy 90 and Hwy 82. Our SO respone time is around 45 minutes on a good night, unless you just happen to get very very lucky and have one in your area if you need him/her. But don't count on it.

GM
    This man understands what is going on in our society. I hope other people realize it too.
    Last edited by GM; November 13th, 2009 at 07:45 AM.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links