Defensive Carry banner

Is this guy a Tango?

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Tazmss1 
#1 ·
Or just wearing a bathrobe and towel while driving around and shooting cops?

Annotation says it was posted 2 years ago, unknown airdate of "Cops" TV show.

A second question: Sudden Jihad Syndrome or homicidal car jacker?

LiveLeak.com - Police Officer Shot...."COPS"

#9 ·
+1
I was thinking the same exact thing.... I probably would have asked the cam man to turn it off for all of 5 mins... the thing that bites the most is that guy is sitting in jail on my tax dollars because he shot a cop. I think the cop that was shot should get to decide his fate.:twak:

#5 · (Edited)
If he is a known al-qaeda terrorist and he started engaging LEO then that is a target of opportunity. Most likely not the case so he is probably a wannabe terrorist which is just as bad.... Either way he is effed in the head and should have the full brunt of a book of law slammed across his face... many, many, many times.

#6 ·
They should have let the dog take care of the problem

#7 ·
He's not a terrorist.

He's wearing a white driving cap. He's also wearing a white jacket.

He's just a street punk with a gun who deserves to feel the full weight of the justice system.

#10 ·
I'm sure the nice police officers will talk to him back at the station. They might even let him feed the K-9...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

#15 ·
+1 on that....They should of let the dog eat him...

#14 ·
Nope, just a street punk. You can here in the initial audio that the car was one that was car jacked.

He will get to be someones punk in the pokey soon after he is convicted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.