Defensive Carry banner

Does Sarah Palin have a security detail?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  rocky 
#1 ·
As a potential Presidential candidate, does Sarah Palin have any Secret Service security around her? If no, does she have any ex-governor security? If no, how about a private detail?

#4 ·
She would no longer have any SS around her, nor any AK Troopers now, but I'll bet she has paid security with her multi-million book deal. OMO

#7 ·
Her SS detail ended after the elections. I would assume her state security detail ended when she resigned as Governor. As to private security, probably so, but I doubt if she'd admit it.

#8 ·
Actually, in her book, she talks about how she got rid of the governor's security detail as a cost-cutting measure.

Why do you ask?
That would be silly. Security of the head of state is always a concern. I find that hard to believe.

I ask, because she is my fav for president. Wouldn't want anything untoward to happen to her by some left wing radical.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
But, to answer the question : No...I dont believe former vice presidential candidates keep Secret Service security detail.

#10 ·
EMP--Misspeak on my part. I double-checked, and she mentions travelling w/o them on at least one occasion (to attend her son's graduation from Basic.) Sorry for the bad info, and my original post has been deleted to reflect that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.